Sierra_Brown

just venting again ladies so aggravated rightnow - Bi Bi Bi Women

Sierra_Brown
Posted

ok so i was on fb earlier today well before that i got into a big argument with my boyfriend he had decided to bring a puppy home a few days ago it would have been cute if we didnt already have a dog a cat and two turtles. so of course sooner rather than later we finally had that argument. so i posted up on face book that was feeling some kinda way i was sooo angry i posted something like i dont wanna see ur face i cant stand u im hella pissed etc etc now most of the responses was whoa who u mad at are u ok u know shit that makes perfect sense. y did my sister inlaw say oh y are u beefing on fb i swear people kill me with the little fb wars aww so cute. wtf is she talking about was my first thought like...dude if it wasnt intended for u y even aknowledge the shit in the first place. and on top of that who the fuck am i so called waring with ? lol and on fb i mean it would make sense if someone responded just as pissed of as i was at the time but no its just her and this is the second time shes done this its like if i get more comments then her fb hoggin ass she gotta say some ole bullshit so the attention is on her so what i did after i read it and had a good hee haw over it i just type damn u late im on some other shit ya heard me? she still hasnt commented yet lol i swear i just gotta keep laughin at these attention seeking idiots

Posted

You how fb is...lol what can u do? keep on laughin!

jessicazylee
Posted

i can barely read what u wrote, but i'm gisting...

u got mad, u posted u were mad, and someone posted a response about how amusing it was that u were seeking attention to it. and now u're mad, posting about it on gays.com.

my prediction is that u're going to get at mad at me, for calling u out on it, claiming that it's none of my business despite the fact that u're posting about it on a public forum.

Posted

Sierra, and Ladies,
I totally feel ya. I can't post certain things on fb either. My 14 year old is one of my friends, and rips into me for saying things like I got waaay too drunk last night, just recoving today. She tells me "if you keep that sh*t up, fat a** will use it against you in the divorce, is that what you want mom?? He doesn't currently have a fb acount, however, in MN, he can order the fb account postings to be used in court against me. He has no clue I'm bi, so I feel safe here. After the divorce, I will invite you gals as friends, however, I can't right now, or he'll use that against me too. He already tells me I can't see the kids 'cuz he believes I'm a drunk. He doesn't have a court order stating this, but he believes he's G_D! This SUCKS!!

Posted

Tammy that's crazy i hope you get things straightened out.I might only be 19 but i do know what its like not being able to write on my fb about liking women.I think its nice being able to write how you feel and no one can judge you for it.thats one of the main reason why i joined this site.

Posted

Rebecca,
Thank You. I know you can feel safe being honest on this site. It's the only site I'm on where I feel that safe, 'cuz noone here judges, they just love you for you.

Posted

Let's here it for no-judgement, loving people! You guys are the best!

Jaimee_Elizabeth_Casteroff
Posted

ya I agree with tammy and rebecca here. I can't post that I like girls because I have my homophobic,racist,sexist,ignorant step-dad as a friend. If he found out I would get kicked out and since my mom passed away noone will b*tch at him until he lets me back in. Noone even knows that I hate him.

Sierra_Brown
Posted

see im not mad at n e for posting n e thing that doesnt go with what i posted up yes i agree i was up set but if u have no idea of y i was upset then y even bother to respond? that was my whole thing i think if i see someone upset no matter how trivial it may seem u either find out whats up or u go kick rocks its either one or other but thanks again ladies u made me look at it from a different point of view , thanks again

Posted

Sierra,
Sometimes it does help to see a seemingly disturbing problem from another angle.

Sierra_Brown
Posted

ur right i had to step back and look at it from a different point of view and im glad i did i finally realized that people will be in ur bussiness when their own life is in shambles but i dont need to respond to it and u know what? im a lot happier not responding to bull crap

Posted

I actually quit posting status updates on fb, because too many people use it against you later, or judge you for how you feel. Just respond to the friends you actually want to, and leave the rest.

Sierra_Brown
Posted

that makes perfect sense i was doing that but some people just take u outta ur character sometimes and she got me...twice but i wont let that happen to me and im glad i dont let crap like that consume me its just aggravating sometimes. and whats funny is i hardly post things up i usually play some games catch up with family and logout but when i do post something its always 1 or two people who get it twisted

Posted

The same holds pretty true for me too. I usually just check what's going on, maybe play 1 or 2 games, and go elsewhere, this caused my 14 year old to say I was being childish, however, it's just my way of protecting myself, and if that's childish, then I guess I am.