Mary-j0y

lesbian or bi or lesbian ....or bi - Lesbian Ladies

Mary-j0y
Posted

how can you really tell if your a lesbian or bi ...some times i feel like a lesbian because at times and most of the time i hate men well hates a strong word i dislike them but then theres that occasional time when i like them ...but not enough to make a commitment......if you dont like men enough to love but enough to just care then what does that make yoU bi or lesbian

Posted

i think it varies from ppl but it normally comes down to the line who what you feel more comfortable with. who do you see yourself being with more often a man or a woman? when you kiss a man or a woman which one is more exciting? there's a lot of questions to ask yourself but main point is what makes you feel better? if it equal it bi if women more pleasing than les

muttley
Posted

Men does'nt turn me on - i'm a lesbian! Men don't intereset me, only as friends.. I have been in relationships with men.. But it was the idea of being in a relationship that appealed to me, not the fact that I was with a man. You know what I mean?
But I understand your probematic!

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

I often find myself thinking the same thing... People go on about how they're just labels, but at the same time... this is an occasion where I kinda want to label myself. It'd be so much easier if everything were just black and white, with no grey areas. haha

Posted

I don't know? but I would have to say you lean more to the Lesbian side, at least that what it sounds like to me. Hope I helped.

Posted

Well it sounds like your not quiet sure of urself yet and maybe need to look at the inner you! I have found as of right now im bi but if I split with my bf then im just done with men all together and would just become full blown lesbian I sit and look at women all the time an i am very attracted to them more then men I am not really all that interested in men at all except the one im with now but i keep asking to have 3somes so i can be with a girl you know...

Kristina_Moss
Posted

i dont like labels...they make you think way too much...you like who you like..why does it matter what you are...just fuck who you want...who gives a fuck what you label yourself...do it girl!

Posted

hahaha i hear ya lmao right now i think that is true though shouldnt have to label yourself