when do you feel sexiest? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I don't know about you, but I feel sexiest when I'm doing an activity that enjoy so much I'm not self-conscious at all. so here goes.....I feel sexiest when I am listening to music that I enjoy and dancing...whether people are watching or not. (even without alcohol but you know a little alcohol never hurts) I also feel sexy when I just get of the shower...but I'm prolly not the only one who feels that way.

Lanna_Bewh
Posted

I feel sexiest when i just gett out the pool and mi body is all wet/.

jessicazylee
Posted

I feel sexiest when I'm happy, or I'm wearing something that shows off my legs. Or whenever my partner tells me I'm sexy, which is all the damn time

Posted

I feel sexiest when I'm cooking and listening to my MP3 player at the same time and singing and dancing around and just being a goofball even when someone may be there. Also when my partner has this...awe look and its because of me. -shrugs-

Posted

I feel sexiest when I'm wearing boxer briefs, and a button down, or t-shirt.

Posted

that is just too cute amanda

Posted

i feel sexiest when im at home in my comfy clothes..
Baggy pants, big jumper and my beanie whilst drinking wine and having a smoke oh and the music has to be Jazz to..
wierd right?

Posted

whats so weird about liking jazz and good tobacco....I love the smell of good tobacco...aromatic and heady....nothing wrong with that.

Posted

when i put on a really good 'freakum' dress, shave my legs, do my hair etc.

Posted

sounds crazy but when i'm high guess its just cuz i feel really um......horny lol

Mari_Jean_Robinson
Posted

i feel the sexiest when I have no makeup on running around in a tshirt and blue jeans and my women says you look beautiful! I feel like nothing else matters!

Posted

here here, I have a friend who looks sexiest when she's wearing jeans and a t-shirt, even if she does shine like diamond in a dress.

Posted

Me I base it more off of personality, like omg gf has the hottest personality, but as far as attire goes O_O She wears tank tops with the spagetti straps, and like pants at the hips and it's effing sexy. Me I've always been butch more or less my life, give me a t-shirt, wrangler dress shirt, dockers, and a fedora then I'm good to go. Otherwise I'm a sleeveless shirt person especially if I'm working on cars or painting.