Courtney_Lynn

ugh, i don't know what to do. - Lesbian Ladies

Courtney_Lynn
Posted

My girl and i have been together for 7 months, we have had our ups and downs but i have fallen head over heels for her. The thing about it is, i'm moving back home, its only 3 hours away but she doesn't want to do a long distance relationship. It makes me feel like she doesn't like me like i like her or something. I know she likes me but am i not good enough for even the thought of trying to make the distance work? I've told her i will come back and visit as much as possible but i still think its gonna end in 2 weeks and it breaks my heart. I feel she is the only woman for me. I don't want anyone else so I am willing to do what it takes to make it work but UGH. Idk. If we do call it quits soon, how do i make it easier on myself? I feel like i can't live without her. :/

Posted

Awww that is hard Courtney. I hope for the best for you. I am not sure if there is anything good to do about breaking your heart. I think talking to her and sharing your feelings for her would be a good start to see if anything can be salvaged once you move. I think the best thing to do is stay positive and let her know your feelings and put the ball in her court. If it is meant to be then its meant to be. I would be happy to talk more if you need someone.

Courtney_Lynn
Posted

she knows exactly how i feel, i'm not the kind of person to keep my feelings in. lol the ball is kind of in her court already cuz i've told her that i want to continue things and blah blah blah but she isn't too keen on the distance. it just sucks. its especially gonna suck to not wake up next to her every morning, or have her to cuddle with. :/

Nebelpfade
Posted

It's cuz long distance relationship is hard to make last and she must know it already.

Posted

If she's already giving up on the long distance relationship before you even try, it kind of shows that she isn't in it for the long haul. You are going to hurt now, but it will heal. I can only see this ending poorly in the long run, hurting you more than it would have if you cut it off now.

Nebelpfade
Posted

Otherwise, do you really have to move back home ? You could move with her or somehing ?

Courtney_Lynn
Posted

she had a long distance relationship with her ex and it didn't work cuz her ex was always too "busy" and now she doubts it. moving back home is the best option for me to get back on my feet, and we aren't to a point on our relationship where we could live together. i'm just stuck, lost, confused, depressed about it! ugh.

Posted

Sounds like your gf is a little sketchy with this relationship. She sounds amazing if you love her this much, and a part of that must mean that she loves you that much back, right? I sure hope so. Cuz loving someone enough that youd do anything for them is great, but does the other show the same decency in return? Thats what you have to ask yourself. Is she willing to take that step with you? A couple of hours away shouldnt taint a loving relationship. (Trust me, the distance could be a lot worse) -------- and getting a place together isnt a bad idea either. Being close and spending time in a relationship is a precious thing, so dont hesitate to take a risk when you need to. ---- And if your gf isnt willing to try then yes, your relationship might fail, but who wants someone not willing to take a chance on love? ------ Stay confident Courtney! Everything will work out one way or another 8) -T

Trece_Barrett
Posted

i agree with them all courtney but just like you want her to understand you, you must understand her too..just from expereiene if she isnt willing to try then please let go now before things get out of control..the healing process will be much easier now..but keep smiling because you are a beautiful lady

Courtney_Lynn
Posted

I think that we are gonna do a long distance relationship, we kinda talked about it last night (: i really hope it all works well. Thanks guys. I'll keep you updated!