David_Wright

Pride Season! - Gay Guys! <3

David_Wright
Posted

Hey everyone it is just about time for pride events across the country. What plans, if any, do you have ?

I plan on going to philly and nyc since I straddle them.

Posted

I wish i could go to sanfransisco but my mom would flip a bitch... we live so close too...

Posted

I have no way of traveling so I will be staying home, but I will be taking part in the Pride Events any way I can.

Posted

i live in san francisco last year there were 1.5 millinon who were for pride

David_Wright
Posted

wow 1.5 mil, that is awesome! Oh Thierry, if only all of us could be so lucky ! :P

George_Franz
Posted

I will be heading out to Milwaukee Pride in WI. It is a fun pride to be at with many stages and events on the 11th to the 13th of June. Chicago's Parade will be the following Sunday, and is a mosh pit of half dressed men crammed into 5 blocks of BoizTown on Halstead. It is fun but only on Sunday and too crazy for work the next day!

Posted

I live in the DFW/Dallas area, our Pride Parade is in Sept due to the extreme heat for marching miles and miles in June.
I usually go, ride a motorcycle down so I can park in half a block from the center of it all. It seems to be about the same year after year, raucous bar floats with nearly naked dancers gyrating to a loud beat as they throw stuff to the crowed, the usual array of gay-friendly political title holders riding in stylish convertibles a lot of which are collector cars from the local Classic Chassis gay car club, political active organizations, community support organizations galore, and a myriad of gay-oriented chapters or clubs and organizations including churches marching bands toastmasters etc.

Even in late Sept it is usually hot, sometimes its raining cats and dogs, but its always fun, even if its pretty much the same year to year.