Sierra_Brown

what a bunch of bull - Bi Bi Bi Women

Sierra_Brown
Posted

i went to visit my cuzin in delaware yesterday we were having a great conversation until she asked me oh are u still playing both sides of the fence or are u finally playing it straight? I WANTED TO SLAP THE COWBOY SHIT OUTTA HER!!!! how dare she ask me some bull shit like that? i said y does it matter what i like? i dont make a big deal about her dating outside her race cause it doesnt mean shit to me. i know she doesnt like the fact that like both women and men , so i dont talk about my sexual conquest with women with her well hell even men too outta respect for her but at the same time if u dont understand then dont bother bringing it up in the first place

Posted

Amen!

Posted

You can't make some people change, but she sure as hell needs some re-education.

Tor_Saff
Posted

ah man thats not cool. i dont understand why people don't believe in "bi" its not like we're just going through a phase some of us genuinly are attracted to both sexes. don't take it to heart doll, as long as you're happy that should be the most important thing.

Posted

I agree, I also don't get it. My father (not knowing) made the comment that his aunt was "a woman lover" and "into that gay pride stuff". Because he doesn't know I'm bi, I didn't say anything. I've decided he's never going to find out if I have anything to say about it. My mother is even worse, so she, also will never be told, by me at least.

Posted

You never know, ladies---you may come out to somebody when you least expect it... especially when you are fed up with ignorant people... sometimes it's good when the truth comes out...sometimes not. Sometimes you have to find the right moment, and you can EDUCATE someone you love. They may even hate you for a while, or they don't want to talk to you. But they might come around...eventually because they love you. I told my mom. It was hard. But RIGHT after I told her, she told me she already suspected something like that. She doesn't really care, she still accepts me and LOVES me... She doesn't judge me or say I'm going to hell, and she's Baptist. Go figure! But I haven't gone into detail with her, either. We don't talk about escapades. She's definitely one of those live and let live people, but don't make her go to a gay club or PRIDE event. That's not her.

Sierra_Brown
Posted

thanks ladies i really needed some positive comments after my cuzin had to start her crap and its sad cause shes always like this but wants people to understand her problems but thank u guys

Posted

Venting is good....You'll be all right

Posted

Hi sweeties,
I am still trying to find the courage to be honest with those closest to me. I'm a "Daddy's Girl" so I totally understand. I have been praying about it, and meditating on it, so I am getting some peace around it for myself. I know when the timing is right the conversation will start itself.
Ask your higher spirits for guidence, it helps me.
If anyone wants or needs to talk, feel free to add me as a friend.
Lots of Love, Girls!

Tor_Saff
Posted

i know that feeling Tammy, I'm out with all of my friends and new people i meet but still haven't told my family. some days i feel like walking into a room and just saying it but then don't, to be honest i don't think i ever will. unless one of my friends pops it out randomly in front of them. i guess it's alot easier because i don't live with the family anymore.

Posted

Michelle,
You have a very interresting situation. I have only seen your situation 2x before in my lifetime and heard of a 3rd situation.
I'll start with the one I heard of first. In that situation, He was born in a (what appeared to be) girl's body, but was actually a guy. It wasn't until he was 16 that doctors had discovered his testicles had never properly descended. My mother went to school with him.
In one of the other 2 situations, The young man I ran into was a very affeminate looking male, was asking for help with his hair and make-up, was pre-operative, and went "crazy", today, he's in a state hospital for the criminally insane.
The one I know best, was very affeminate in his behaviors (a woman trapped in a guy's body), he chose to keep the feminine name, but to forego surgery. He has accepted who he is, and just loves life to the fullest!
He is a good friend of mine. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do. G_D Bless You! You are already blessed for being honest with yourself!!