Fresh_Gotswagg

Cant find a gd girl - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

same problem here it's har finding a girl interested anyway, let alone one that 's good for you.

Posted

Yup dat is soo tru.. Females make shit hard on pple now.. Dey b on dey frontin or playin very hard to get nd I dnt have time for da game nd dnt have time to b playin da chasin yhu around game... Smh females

Sugar_Pop
Posted

I know. Smh.. females. Such evil things.

Posted

i agree...the games and the lieing and all really needs to stop...its annoying..SMH 2

Leah_Dickson
Posted

ya woman in general can be a pain in the ass, but why is it such a pain in the ass finding a good girl? Because if they were all always sweet and kind and caring and conciderate they'd just be walked over, and you wouldn't know who the right girl was for you anyway because the connection would be all the same. So ya they might be hell to deal with it but you always have the right to decide if they're worth it or not, if not move on.

jessicazylee
Posted

and lesbians dont think u take them seriously.

Posted

@leah dickson if all dat is tru dat u sayin.. y she cnt sit down nd tlk to u nd letchu kno how she feels nd wats goin thru her mind nd all dat otha shit.. females jus dnt care nemore dey gettin worst den nigga's nd its crazy cuz afta u go thru all dat wen u do find da gd gurl u not even gonna put ya all into it nemore.. u jus gonna look aht shit lik wateva or wah if she jus lik da last chick which aint gd buh dey make u think lik dat... its jus alot of bullshit out in da world... females jus need to b a woman bout dey shit

Leah_Dickson
Posted

you're right, alot of girls still have yet to mature into woman, watch the ones you date, how they act, where you met, how they handel and hold themselfs BEFORE you make it serious and give it your all. And honestly i have to assume it's a pride and fear thing. Why would someone sit infront of you and tell you what there weaknesses are and why? for one they'd just look like a pussy but they'd also make them vulnerable and alow theirselfs to be hurt. and like jessica said, if i were to tell you umm... idk i don't trust well but i always try to pretend i do. would you honestly take me seriously, prob not. and if you did and we hooked up you would always question how much i really did trust you.

Leah_Dickson
Posted

it is but in the end you'll find a woman worth it all