my hearts broke, how do I heal - Love and Romance

Ma****

Posted

I was hell still is in love with my wife now ex because she left me for another female who reminds her of me an so many ways she text me telling me this not over we just separated yet she wont talk to me on the phone she always say I am with my girl I sent her a text and she blow me off when I called I asked did you get my text she said yeah and so did my girl, she didn't even want to talk to me ask how things are going. we were together for 2 years 2 years and she left me a week before my birthday I am so hurt she is a drug to me my own personal heroine I always want to talk to her, see her be around her kiss her yet she trying so hard to push away from me and let me go How do I heal omg how do I stop my tears from falling, my heart from aching. please tell me what to do I am so lost I feel alot of *** I can not eat, sleep, i can't do nothing without thinking about her hurting over her.

Posted

Damn kidd, yo i got issues goin on too but that bullshyt there that some shyt i would be like fuck it and fuck u shyt that some fucked up ass shyt she got ha new chic readin text she ignorin u and 2 years id be goin hamm on that ass for that shyt but wat will really get ha ass is if u jus dont text or call ha she gone wonder why u aint text or call and then somewhere visual like on ya facebook ya myspace ya sig on ya phone or somethin jus be like u got this new chic and shyt i bet if she trully loved u yo she be runniin back to that ass in a quickness trust

Posted

yeah i agree with Brandy it seems chicks like that what gets them is if u stop the calling and txting because i been in that situation before and it seems like they get off on that shit because they know they got u wrapped around their finger if u show her ur done with her dont call her dont txt dont do anything ignore her ass she'll be running to u trying to get attetion from u and shit and thats not love that just her trying to get her little puppet back it took me like 3 times back and forth to tell my ex fuck her and i moved on
and its like the faster u move on the faster they come back saying they always love u shit like that its bullshit ignore everything she sends u dont even look at delete it and post something on facebook on myspace saying u moving on or something like just to let her know u aint her little puppet no more