Gave up on men? Or just couldn't do it - Love and Romance

Lea_Walby

Posted

Yes very bad.. Very very bad.. LOL But once it is done... It is Amazing!!!!!! I was thinking maybe my nipples.. But again.. if I have kids I might not want to do that.. XD

Posted

I think it does.. If you hit the gland just right.. Oh god.. I'm talking about glands.. Someone help me.. LOL

Posted

hehehe.. Thanks crystal *pats Crystal on the ass* Ooooh I know why Lea likes you so much!.. LMAO.. XD

Posted

haha Yeah you do. my girl likes eyes.. So I know I've got that in the bag.. My eyes change color.. Woooooooo.. From bright green to dark green, then to light blue almost grey.. to Darker blue. I could sit and watch my eyes for days. LOL

Posted

Never been with a guy and never want to.. Sure I find men sort of attractive but I cant find it in myself to want to do anything with them *shudders*

Posted

*snickers* Nuff said. hehehehe

Posted

*whimpers..* I didn't mean to.. *sniffles and wanders away..* I promise.. I didn't mean to grab her ass..

Posted

*whimpers gently..* it was just so there. I didn't mean too.. *leans on Crystal..*

Posted

LMAO.. Okie.. least I can't be blamed... hehehe

Posted

*isn't sure on taking cookies from a drunken onee-sama* ummm yeah your right it's her genetics. damn you genetics! wait no it is bri's fault for having the same urge as me! damn you bri!