Gave up on men? Or just couldn't do it - Love and Romance

Lea_Walby

Posted

I can't even picture myself with a man.. It just creeps me out. Guess that is why I am a gold star.. Woohoo!!! *dances* Women are beautiful, that's what I love about them. I like my partner to have at least a soft girl side.. LOVE their skin, eyes, lips, bodies... Damn I gotta stop. LMAO!

Posted

LOL HEY another gold star! XD whats up girl! LOL i love women they are so beautiful each one different from the next =3 so much mystery so may emotions some are even scared of being hurt those are the girls i usually hunt for because i want to prove to them not everyone is meant to hurt there are some real people out there that love u =3

ok the guy issuse hm i love gay guys hell i even watch two gay guys have sex i thought it was hot now falling in love with a guy or even having a relationship i dont see it happen i'm just not attracted to them its just something in a girls eyes that draws me ahh! LOL but now sex is another thing would i have sex with a guy one time? hm maybe under the right circustamces lol hell it almost happen but then i realised dude u dont got now tits i mean u got man boobies but dude i need girl boobies XD so i guess the answer is no XDLOL

Posted

Yes. Gold...... Ummm.. Man Boobies? Damn.. That ruined it all for me. *shakes head* I love my gay men too.. I have tons of gay guy friends.. However.. Never in a million years would I want to watch them have sex.. *shudders* Then again I can't imagine any of them would want ot watch me have amazing sex with a female. *Big Smile*

Posted

Aww Lea... Gold star means you have never had sex with a guy.. Means the only sex you have ever had was with females.. *peeks over Lea's shoulder* hey.. Have anymore cookies? *grins.*

Posted

*cries* i don't get a gold star!
*goes in corner and munches on cookies, tosses another bag to brienne*
god i haven't had sex with a female yet... damn i get no stars at all! *cry*
i feel sad now *goes back to reading what brienne said in top, bottom, both disscus* ahhh all better

Posted

*Grabs cookies and munches on them..* LOL.. &gt_&lt Lea honey.. *shakes head and just laughs*

Posted

LOL Brienne the only reason they let me which is because they were just random people i met LOL and i wanted to see up close what it looks like when two man are having sex but after i saw it i got into like ass a way lot more then i use to LOL XD LOL lea ur such a bonehead XD aww dont worry lea -pats ur head- u got a gold star u gots me =P -sits in lea's lap- x3

Posted

Awww Omg.. you two are so.. No.. I wont say it.. Boo.. I am so bored here at work.. *grins* Ahh got it Crystal.. I understand now.. Ooooh Hey.. Where did my bra and panties go from when you guys stole them? &gt_&lt I miss them...

Posted

*grins* Lea is wearing my... Wow.. That's interesting.. LOL. I wasn't going to say anything.. *Bites at poking finger* You can't make me say it.. I refuse!

Posted

*huggles crystal* yeah why am i wearing her undies? i wasn't wearing any in the first place for a reason, god woman!
*pokes brienne too* come on say it say it. i'll give you your undies and more cookies back, the ones without laxatives in them hehe.
ohhh onee-sama has new crack! always nice to try new stuffs d^.^d
i didn't get trick, but i really wasn't sure about me coming out so i least tried it, never finished pushed 'em off and said your boring let's watch some t.v! and than another time was cause well that one was complix but he cam really soon and i was like ok well i only enjoyed some of it cause i was imagining you as a chick...

Posted

i have a kitty named kitty... she not really mine but... i'm with her more than anyone else and take her for walks..
i love her.. but don't tell her that...

Posted

*sticks out tongue and rolls barbell across her lips* I was going to say you two are.. C.. Cu... *cough* Cute *cough* Can I still have the cookies and my undies back? *big doe like eyes close and open slowly..*

Posted

*hugs onto crystal* yeah she is cute! *pinches crystals cheek*
ok one sec, i did say i would after all and i am a woman of her word *pulls of panies and bra and hands them back to brienne along with some cookies* they might be a bit wet, the panties...

Posted

i know i'm so freaking cute right nothing can beat this charm (smile) lol but i will confess i blush a little
LMFAO penis makes Miranda kitty sad LOL when her kitty is sad everyone is sad? LMFAO ROFL HAHAHAHA i'm sorry that was freaking funny XD and no one gets their panties back -grabs soaked panties, hides them- XD tsk tsk bad lea bad u know better
besides i dont think Brieene wants soaking wet panties lea gushes like a water fall GUSH GUSH GUSH LOL making can she soak up a bed sheet LOL XD ok ok i'll stop

Posted

Yeah I don't want them back anymore.. You guys keep them.. I'll get new ones.. *smirks* I found the cutest pair at this store.. OMG.. Little rainbows at the hips and the word Pride on the back.. Love em.. I can't wait to get them. Yeah no gushing.. Don't want em.. Nope.. Thanks for playing.. No. *tightens barbell.* I wanna get something else pierced.. Any idea's?

Posted

Hehe.. I am always playing with my barbell.. I love it!!! It's so me. I was thinking clit but you can't have sex for a long time after it.. Or oral sex.. because it can get infected.. Even with a tongue piercing.. I will be just able to get to Canada and enjoy my time there... It has to heal and no oral sex for 3 months.. Least that is what my guy told me.