Kupo_Svetlana

Looking for friends here :) - Lesbian Ladies

Kupo_Svetlana
Posted

hi... I am getting bored with my single life here... anyone can spice up my life a little here?

Nebelpfade
Posted

Which spice you want ? =P

Carina_Beckham
Posted

like baby spice? oh or scary spice? you really can't go wrong with either . hi how are you?

Kupo_Svetlana
Posted

LOL... What about salt and pepper? or saffron? LOL...

Posted

what about some ginger or wasabi? I love both of those personally. The way the wasabi tickles your nose.

Posted

I'm not in malaysia but I can be your friend on here. I know online friends can't make up for real ones...

Kupo_Svetlana
Posted

LOL... Ginger and wasabi? You like Japanese cuisine?
Of course, I welcome people from all over the world, and online friends can be very cool too. As two of my BFF were also my online friends.

Posted

yes...wasabi peas and pocky are awesome...as are sushi, and miso (with green onions of course) springrolls...etc I would love to learn how to make rice cakes for lunch..but apearaently you can't make rice cakes with jasmine rice. hmmm....I love good food as a general rule so it kind of goes without saying that I would enjoy Japanese food

Kupo_Svetlana
Posted

LOL,... I like Unagi a lot and Mochi... It's so delicious. When I make sushi at my home, my mom and I will eat up half of the rice before the sushi is done. I like the Japanese rice, as they added in the vinegar, so tasty.

Posted

mmmmm unagi. I haven't had sushi in like forever.

Kupo_Svetlana
Posted

lol... should have it soon~

Posted

you know that's pretty much the first thing I plan to do if I ever win the lottery. how are you this morning

jessicazylee
Posted

oooh i love sushi. most of my paycheck goes back to the sushi restaurant i work at ^_^;;;

Posted

wow you work at a sushi restaurant...that is so awesome...you must come home and crave sushi.

jessicazylee
Posted

LoL I make more in tips here, but I have to be careful not to spend it all back on sushi. Luckily I apparently resemble the sushi chef's daughter, so he keeps giving me random sushis

Nebelpfade
Posted

Mmmm sushi! =3

Posted

i love sushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i always get it for my b-day!!!!!!!!!