dateing - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

me and my boyfriend have been together for 7 months. he is 20 and i am 30. but the issuse is sex. he is scared if we have to much of it that our relaitionship will be all about sex,and i want more of it because the bond it brings with it. any ideas?

Posted

ummm ive not yet encountered a man that has NOT wanted to have sex ...

Posted

its not that we don‘t have it. its just we go two weeks at a time some times. and another reason is he says he wants it to be special when we do have it.

Posted

well thats a good reason i suppose lol if u want each time to be special, but u want to more often, do something different every time lol... idk like role-playing or something.

Posted

thanks i will try.

Roger_Blake
Posted

anybody want to teach me how to date! It's been 15yrs. since I've had to date and I was no good at it then! So I imagine things have not changed? I still suck at it!

George_Franz
Posted

I think with anything in a relationship that compramise is the best. I just came out of a relationship that lasted almost 7 years, and our successes all had to deal with good comunication and compramises on both sides. All of the worst times, someone was being stubborn and not willing to see the others point of view. Sex is a very important part of a relationship, but even the best sex in the world can not keep a bad one together. Keep in mind as time goes on, the sex only gets better (if you are doing it right).

David_Wright
Posted

Well said George! I would definitely agree with all of that.

I agree with Thierry too...haha

George_Franz
Posted

Ok I will be as honest as I can. mmmmmmm sex!!!!!!!! and to wake up in the morning with him in my arms, I really do miss having that all the time!

Posted

To bad the person that posted that is gone... but I would say to make sure that his friend knows that it is the friend that he loves, not merely the sex part.

I remember feeling that way when I was dating someone when I was 24 and feeling that the person was just using me to get off, as good as it all was there was an emotional involvement that was not happening on his part. A lot of guys when they are new in a regular sexual relationship are in love as well, and when my feelings for that person I was with were not matched in expressed behavior I felt alienated, and I withdrew from him.

I think its a natural and a good thing to have strong emotions for the person you are close too, be it sexually or just a really good and close friend. Its natures way of letting people pair up, and for more than just being lovers, and its a good thing to have a long term enduring relationship with another person in life. At least that is my opinion, but I now that there are people in the world that think differently.