Sierra_Brown

if u like what u see and what u read drop me message - Bi Bi Bi Women

Sierra_Brown
Posted

it seems like even when u find someone attractive and u have or almost have the same things in common it never works out im with my daughters father we have been together for 6yrs im not planning on leaving him for anybody but what i do want and what ive been saying since i signed on to this website is that im looking for a gf no i dont want to share u with my bf been there done that, i want more than that right now idk where the relationship might take us thats me being me totally 100 with u idk if we will work out or not but my question is what have u got to loose? maybe we might be the perfect fit for eachother or maybe we'll be friends in the end u'll never know until u try. dont be afraid just keep it honest and there wont be any problems lol.

Posted

i feel u everyone i meet it never works out

Posted

I feel you both. My problem is up til a few days ago I felt unable to be honest with my bf, until he directly asked. I was then, only able to be partially honest with him.
I haven't gotten past the death of a gf who died about 15 years ago, while I was married to my 1st husband, he knew nothing about her. This has kept me in hiding for all this time.

Sierra_Brown
Posted

yeah its always hard to meet someone ho wants to be upfront period its always some kinda rediculous game but i dont have time for it i want to be upfront with i decide to be with