Mary_Jackson

Phobia - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

What is the weirdest phobia you have? Mine are fish and I have a few more....

Kimberly_Norman_40522
Posted

Germs and snakes...they are both dangerous as hell..!!~~~ I have this ODC thing...i learned to live with germs 'alittle'...but never snakes..haha

Posted

Body hair. :x

Posted

lol really? i like snakes :P and fish :P
what i just Can't do though is talk on the phone :/ . like, i can order pizza and call up my grandma to wish her a happy bday, but any kind of call w/o a set script terrifies me (....ugh, i just shivered thinking about it). lol, its pretty ridiculous i know...

Posted

Oh wow a phone call? Yikes!!!! Mine are also my heels of my feet touched and them being covered, also my face to be covered.

Carely_Gonzalez
Posted

I'm with Joanna on the phone call thing.. I can talk to my family just fine but if its someone I don't know or don't feel comfortable talking to, I can't do it.
I'm also afraid of being alone, most bugs, falling, feeling worthless, and I have a few other but eh ;p

Posted

Yeah same here on the Phone thing. I also have a horrible fear of driving.

Kimberly_Norman_40522
Posted

man you all have some really strange phobias...talking on the phone is about the same as what we are doing on this conversation, don'yt you think?? Ya''ll don't like the sound of someones voice on the other end that is waiting to talk to YOU...to me that is a very specail thing...just relax and enjoy hearing the persons laugh or there breath..it makes ya feel alive ...at least it does to me!!! haha im begging a friend right now to get on the phone......And let's talk!

Posted

I can't stand talking on phones either, to be honest. XD; I'm very sensitive to body language, so not being able to see a face to go with the voice is very unnerving to me.

I'm absolutely terrified of roaches, though.

Suzanna_Carr
Posted

No I agree I don't like phones- why dp we all use them if none of us like them lol? I also don't like hand-driers- hate the sound. A lot of my friends don't like dry wood lol.

Posted

I like phones, I just have terrible anxiety about talking on the phone. Most of the time someone on the other end has a bad connection, an unfamiliar accent, background noise, quieter input volume, etc.. I hate not being able to stand someone on the phone, so I try harder to hear people and end up making it worse. :x

I also agree with Rachel about not seeing the other person's body language. A large part of what we're saying/meaning and how we're saying it comes from your body language. :/