Mary_Jackson

Femme, Butch, Boi........ - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

As a fellow lesbian I want to know what all of you woman (and Boi's) out there identify as. I truly want to know who is out there in this web community. Not just what you identify yourself as, but what are your likes, dislikes, do you pack? Lastly what kind of woman do you date?

Nebelpfade
Posted

Im a tomboy since as long as I can remember, I dated boys until I was 19, thus, I was more open to girls over video games. That's where I started questionning myself about my sexuality and my preferences. Right now im 22 and im attracted to girls and quite no more to men's. I was open to this idea when I finally had a crush on a girl half a year ago. I turned all the last ones since im 16, been already 6 years. But I never dated or had a long relationship with anybody more than 2 months, and none with womens. Im open to the idea, but no one seems to accept me as I am or that both have a mutual attraction. I dislike womens who are to much femmes, what we usually call blondes. Otherwise, I can get attracted to many types of peoples; tomboy, butch, goth, cyberpunk, ... But I can't really answer the last question since I got almost no experience, even if I would love to have someone. But if I would date someone, id say; a minimum of self respect, serious about going further in a relation and such.

Posted

well...i don't really know what i would classify myself as, I was a tomboy growing up, like all my friends were guys, but now that i'm older i like to dress up a little bit, not much tho. I'm not attracted to one particular group per say it's more of personality over anything else for me. I've always been attracted to girls but I've never dated one until my current girlfriend came around. I've dated guys, but it always ended up as just friends for me cuz it's wasn't ever there, i was just tryin to fit in cuz where i grew up the gay community was still in the closet lol

Emeri_Hijioka
Posted

hmm, well i think i classify myself as a tomboy as i like to wear male clothes and act more like a tomboy. although i still dress up a little sometimes.
i dated a couple of boys when i was 17 but after that i dated with a girl ans since that i only dated with girls. i preffer femme girls(but not too femme) which all my ex-gf was femme. i dislike goth as to date but otherwise as a friend i don't really bother.
well if i'm going to date someone i want a person who respect each other and is serious about in the future relationship and is not bisexual!! i hate being compared with male!!

Posted

Ehhh, in all honesty, I don't see the need for these so called "camps". I don't think that I fall under any category but my own; I'm just me. I can be a bit of a tom-boy, yet I can also be feminine, but I don't like to be either all of the time.

Yes, looks are a bit important; I can't date someone that I'm not the least bit attracted to. Why lie? More than that, I look for intelligence, and shared interests. Mind you, sometimes I bore easily, so I need someone that can hold my interests. The tall, dark (not as in skin tone, just to clarify), mysterious ones are the girls that I like.

Angelica_Bomer
Posted

if i had to classify myself i would be a femme/tomboy i dress down most of the time but i still look femme and when im going out i dress up to were people mistake me for being a straight women.
i honestly think looks play a big part im my relationships but what really makes me find a women so sexy is her personality. she has to have confidence, know what she wants out of life and go for it, have some meat on her bones, most of the time i lean towards butches but every once in awhile ill find a femme i cant get enough of.

Posted

im a dyke all the way i dress like a guy act like a guy and do guy things there isnt any girl thing bout me beside my girl parts and name

Posted

not a boi cuz i dont spend much time on my looks. Not a butch cuz i'm not trying to be like a guy. Definitely not femme cuz i dont like some aspects that femmes partake in like dressing up... no high heels for me thanks. Can't be a tomboy cuz i have very little interest in sports and shorts. Too a.d.d. to hold a label.
I'm a lesbian who likes some skirts, enjoying watching football games with brother, being comfortable and soft things. Doesn't like dressing up and kind of take offense to being mistaken as male. Just laid back.
I date laid back, funny, intellectual lesbians who dont mind showing affection or being loved on.

Posted

It's amazing all of the answers I got back from this. I would have to say I dont care for the reference of "Blondes" for the too femme, because well I am a blonde. I do love me a nice sexy butch stud boi! I am one of the few lesbians who have a type and only stick to that type. I would say I am a tomboy with a high femme side. I love skateboarding and water sports long shorts and football, oh and dont forget my beer! But I do enjoy putting on the make up to look sexy for the ladies out there.

Nebelpfade
Posted

Well, a real blonde and blondes are really two different things =P

Posted

I am am slightly tomboyish...only slightly. I enjoy woodsy areas and swimming in lakes and exploring new places and interesting conversations. I have just recently gotten to the point where i want to dress up occasionally...but most of the time I prefer to be laid back.. I kind of have a type as far as I know. I just started peeping shyly from the closet but I like cute adorable and fun type. Femmes...not too skinny (unless it's natural). I usually go for the curvy and saucy one's who don't take any lip and are kind of domineering (but still sweet).

Posted

this is an easy one: i identify as a lesbian. that pretty much takes care of it for me

ChubbyBarbie
Posted

I'm proll the girliest girl you will ever meet... makeup always.. hair done up... keep up with my nails.. love mani pedi's but.... i work in a shop.. have a passion for cars... work with all guys and kinda have become "one of the guys" its strange.. who i am at home and who i am at my job are 2 totally different people.. i love "butch" women.. always have... expiriemented with men when i was like 18.. but will always love women.. never could find an attachment with men on an emotional level... i go for the strong willed.. independent ones.. who just want to take care of their ladies... which is neither here nor there cuz i posess those qualities myself.. my "type" must be intelligent... loves deep conversations and can be serious.. but must be able to have fun.. serious only gets you far.. can't survive in this life without being able to smile and laugh... they have to have a sense of love.. and not just out to break hearts or play around.. basically.. what im gettin at... is my ladies have to be real.. as far as looks..yeah mainly go for butch.. but i go either way.. its not all about how someone dresses... their hair style.. none of that.. just gotta be real and know how to treat a lady with honor and respect and now that i've ranted.. that is all from me