why is she scared ??is this fixable??help please - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

ok my gf i turned her im her frist but she is telling me that in her past relationships the reason she has boken up with them is becuse she is scared to go furher..alright but what i told her that many people are different but she has a feeling its going to get sreious between us but is scared she is going to run away from it...is this bad or good i need help????should we keep going?

Nebelpfade
Posted

Maybe you'll need to take your time with her, if she's soo scared to go further, try to know the reasons why. It might be because of her past experiences, soo try to open her up to yourself.

Posted

I think all relationships are kinda scary. it's an investment in something that doesn't always give back. but life is like that. you have to be able to take chances. it's totally 'fixable' if you work with her. just remember to look at where she's coming from. you have to build something together and have patience. some people just need a little more encouragement than others. if you feel she's really worth it, hang in there. you'll earn her trust in no time. a word of caution though: my experience with girls that I 'turned' never were that rewarding. women have a nasty habit of turning back.

Posted

I totally agree with Kal. Patience is Key however don't put ur life and ur emotion, feeling etc on hold waiting for her to give in becuz it will only lead to you being miserable and and hurting you and her in the process.