Angel_Miller

A man who should have been born a little girl...! - Bi Bi Bi Women

Angel_Miller
Posted

Hi Michelle.

I hope you one day come to peace with yourself and hope that you get what you want.

Jennifer_Johns
Posted

hi michelle,
I know you wrote your comment about six days ago, but i'm not on my computer a whole lot or i would have written to you sooner. I think what your going through is hard for most people to understand and for some to even comprehens. But I do understand what your saying. When I was groing up i wa always a big tomboy. Loved doing whatever my big brother was doing.I used to feel that my life would have been simpler if I was only borna boy. I guess tha's where our big difference comes in. You honestly feel that your a woman trapped in a mans body. I've come to embrace my feminity and wouldn't have it any other way now. That doesn't mean that if you feel like you need implants that you shouldnt get them. I guess what i"m saying is "go for it". We only have one crazy mixed up life to try to live so do whats going to make yours happy and fulfilling. Screw the rest of the world and their ignorance. Be yourself and be happy. It took me years to come to that realization. Don't waste any more precious time!!!!!!