I Got A Confession - Love and Romance

Posted

&gt.&gt i don't see why i am the one targeted into knowing what happened next *cough*

( i not taking control on what crystal might want to add....i might regret it later...cause you know she'd be my bitch)

Posted

oh crap Karrye joining in XD hell yeah bring it girl lets get it popping! two girls on me lol i'm up for it taste me all over lol and damn u work quick Karrye rip my pants off u want to taste me that badly hm?

lol i'm not ur bitch lea ur mines!

Posted

lol dropping by to say hello and &gt.&gt -sets up camera- ill be hidden in the background.

im sure ur all someone elses bitch, just bend over let them give u a spank and follow what they say and were moving forward to a great time

keep smiling =]

Posted

*blinks at may, standing in front of camera* um no, crystal ain't sharing no one else having her but me. got that?!
*looks back at everyone* anyone touch her you lose a nipple!

Posted

LOL -looks around and then at lea blankly- lol damn a nipple XD lmfao aww y i think Karrye wanted to play with me lol xD and May get ur booty over here and play with me to =P -grabs May and gropes her chest- keep smling for the camera May x3

Posted

*thinks* wait my threat doesn't work cause crystal grabbed may, may didn't grab her... so who's nipple is taken? it doesn't work!
*glares at crystal* i will use last night as your threat!

Posted

awww crystal, trying to use a kind of threat i was using last night, cute! but you know you can't resist me and when i'm there you know you can't. i mean how many times have you said you wanted me? i mean really *pats head* don't worry, in honesty i don't think i could use last night against you anyways cause than anyone could tease you about it and that'd annoy me

Posted

mm...Do you really both have enough will power not to get it on when you see each other...I'll pay up front for a tape

Posted

Please i the mutha f*cker who got everyone on tape!
Called "Lez B Wild" if anyone is charging or burning is me

The one and only Bandit
now give me all ur panies

-since Bandit is busy (Juilet) at the moment sends minions to retrieve precious panies oh yeah and a smack on the booty from Shea too-

Damn u let them play while u gone and they think they run sh*t lol!

Posted

*rummages through her panty selection, sticks out her butt for a spank* mm no panties as usual, make sure that spank is good and hard now *smiles devishly* no *** no gain

Posted

-Does the Bandit Call to summon minions Bandit Jrs-
3 lil bite size Bandits enter the room

"Minions make sure u give Hollie the spanking she craves and do it hard til its a red bottom and she screams from releasing and for Crystal make sure take her panies and violate plus fondle her and mark her with the Bandit's Logo on her azz! Now go and cause chaos my children lol"

Posted

*purrs* nothing like a good spanking *does not beg for mercy takes it like a pro till the minions are to tired to do it anymore*

Posted

Aw man what ya'll done to my Jr's? I guess if u want something done u gotta do it urself!

-rolls up sleeves-
Does a Ken Griffey Jr and slides between Crystal's leg trips her up and hog tie her and writes Bandit's Ass on her butt cheeks and gave it a good spank, ha got ya chica!
Procedes to fondle Crystal like she lost something on her.
"Yeah who da master?" Retorical question btw!

Next dust off herself and walk over to her minions who are passed out and out of breath from trying get Hollie the spank that sends her in orbit.
Tsh man look at u guys, tucker out!
-pulls off leather belt and gave it a good crack on the floor, the sounds sends a quick shiver down Hollie's spine. Bandit procedes to walk over to check out the work they try to do on her. She licks her thumb with her tongue and draw a "X" on the spots she targets to aim for on her semi red azz.
"See its not in the arms when u give a spank, its all in the wrist allow me to demonstrate."
With the leather belt in hand Bandit drew her arm back and with a quick flick of her wrist gave Hollie a series of slaps from the belt that looks like if u slow it down a tongue giving her an ice cream lick on each cheek and each sound from the crack of the belt sounding like fireworks from the 4th of July!
You don't need to scream for i spank the sound out of ya but i can tell ur enjoying cuz ur body is quivering with each strike i give u, looks red from back here already but i can make it brighter from one pro to another we bout to pull an all nighter!

-Minions watch and take notes-

Posted

*while crystal busy with the bandit jr's she comes up behind her and brands her ass* i'm sorry it had to be done
*the mark says* "come by lea's cute store! it's all cute! this belongs to lea"

Posted

LMFAO omg u both can fuck off u aint branded shit that was my look alike muwhahahaha =P -sneaks up next to lea and sammie and brands both their asses- muwhaha seems i win ah i like what it says "Crystal's Bottom Bitches" XD

Posted

Sneaks up behind Crystal
"Yeah i like it too! But that was my Bandit Sr u jus branded damit it jus evolve from a Jr. a sec ago and now u gone and marked it up well it ur problem now better start running cuz this model in particular seeks and fondles the girl its sees in front of it kinda like the terminator.

Bandit Sr turns it head and looks directly at Crystal
"Have my babies!", it said

Posted

-Grabs my shotgun and shots it head off- LOl fuck ur babies XD -uses an axe to cut off all the limbs and feeds to sharks- there all dones

and yesh i did lea ur mine remeber -wraps my arms around lea's waist-

Posted

Sr arms wraps around Crystal's waist and then goes in her pants!

What part of terminator didn't u understand? U can't just cut it off it keeps coming now its in pieces uh oh five more evolve u better take Lea and hide somewhere Crystal aka John Connor lol!