I Got A Confession - Love and Romance

Posted

LMFAO XD shut up i got swag!!! and finese and some flare i just cant show it over the comp. xP and if ur gonna live risky ur gonna get harm some how =P lol and maybe i like getting my ass lit the fuck up xP

lol and i plan on running before she gets back and she derseve it she freaking pepper sprayed me!!

Posted

There There Lea
-wipes her tears, comforts and give her a cookie-
ssh ssh its okay!

You didn't have to slap her Crystal now that's mean u gone too far u don't slap her look at her she's just a baby and u still whinning about pepper spray u said u like to live high risk but u still bitching about being sprayed its not like she stab u! Your being a brat now no ur being an Ike! You owe the lady an apology

"Babygirl please take Lea and clean her up"

Now when ur ready to apologize u knw where to find her well actually u don't so if she's willing to hear u out she'll let me knw and i'll set it up. Besides u ask for it, i think the warning was prefectly clear but u had to raise ur hand shame shame!

(Dramatic Ending Theme Music)
The the readers: Thank u for reading our comments we try to keep u entertain as we continue this story that got started but doesn't have an ending but i do enjoy ur notes thank u I tried to keep everyone entertain with these series of events. I've notice people just like to read about us and comment me lata so its cool if u like it then great!

Yeah don't be surprise if i get a show out of this lol! And yeah yeah i'll pay yall a nice piece a change too! (Lea and Crystal)

Posted

Okay what they gigglin about?
*peaks in to see what's going on*

See Juilet and Lea in the bathing room getting along a bit too well.....

Normally i would be a bit jealous but this looks hot to me, better be quiet and not disturb them two!

-takes out camera and locks door-

Nothing like watching two girls bath each other!

Posted

wait people comment about this? when where? are we putting on a show? LOL

aww dude it was a pity slap it wasnt even hard it was like a baby slap u both are over do it a bit dont u think =P

LOL and both of u fuck off! i aint saying shit pepper spray hurts more then a baby slap but watever -shrugs-

Posted

Quiet pupil im filming here......
Oh yeah make sure u get behind her neck and around those breast! Getting all squeaky clean here!

You know what pupil if ya gonna cry go cry else where disturbing ur master's meditation moment how dare u!

Posted

The following scene is rated XXX so can not be view by possible minor!
So here's a PG-13 scene:
Babygirl is in the water, I see her swimming in the water, she pulls me in, I get all wet, we started making out and seeing how long we can hold each other breath under water (lol yeah)
Get out the water go into the bedroom to seal the deal when all the sudden...........
"Hey do u here someone talking? I think someone is trying to spy on us!"
Who's there!

Posted

what's with the warning? really...

By than crystal and lea are already a bit busy on their own part, crystal's hand down lea's pants, lea squirming from the feel of crystal's fingers. they have no intensive to leave.

lol i know how it'd go down!

Posted

Now I know i hear someone talkin!

Don't worry bout that girl, said Juliet, now they are too busy to hear us!
-She procedes to kisses Romeo on the lips very sensual and smile-
"now let's do this proper k babe"

Pushes Romeo up against a wall and place her finger on her lips and tell her to sshh, she then takes that same finger and glides it down to Romeo pants and starts to unzip it and slide her hand in
They both smile
Juilet takes charge and starts to kiss Romeo on her neck a chill went running through her body. Romeo starts to unbutton her shirt and pull her hips close to hers to grind. Temperature begins to rise further....Romeo lifts up Juliet skirts and glides her panies off her and reverse her up against the wall and took a tongue walk through her garden while one leg on her shoulder, Juilet start to moan and whine telling her that she wants her while biting her finger to keep from fully moaning too loudly.
Romeo starts to climb back up on Juilet while holding onto her leg and wrap it around her hip and then they start to whine and kiss. Shirts and bras start coming off now and thrown somewhere. Pants is kicked off and skirt is pulled down. Juilet is pulled down onto the floor Romeo is kissing and licking her neck caressing her breasts Juilet diggin her nails into her skin hips conjoined like they were siamese. Romeo sat up on Juilet and start to grind on her, her eyes closes in xtasy as each stroke just makes her more hungry than ever. She sat up and starts to lick Romeo's breast takes her hand and starts to play with it like a guitar which each note making her go higher with the other hand behind Romeo head kissing her to muttle the screams. Juilet smiles mischieveously then let's go and grab Romeo's hips up and her back the hits the floor she gets on top and starts to pop like crazy until she rain down then it was slow deep grindin, then grabing Romeo's arms from around her waist and place it over her head and slowly licks the side of her face. "If u heard someone talkin before then they def gonna hear some sounds that bout to come out of u dear sweet Romeo!"
Juilet takes out a blindfold and some handcuffs and place a lollipop in Romeo's mouth. Now I want Bandit to come out and play!

Hmm.......... I wonder what happen next?
Well Lea knows what happens lol!