Corie_Brouillette

what do you do if you like someone so much anf they like you too - Lesbian Ladies

Corie_Brouillette
Posted

but they wont be with you because of there past?
wait for them to be ready or, just be friends with them?

Posted

Just be friends. It's not worth the wait. The majority of the time you end up disappointed. And honestly, you shouldn't wait for anyone. You deserve someone who makes them self available to you, no matter what. This just happened to me and it is what I am learning.

Corie_Brouillette
Posted

thank you.

Clover_Ng
Posted

You can try to find out what's the past that's holding them behind and help them with it so that both of you can move on and start. If you think it's not worth it because you don't really like that person or you believe you can find someone better than find someone else worthy of you

Corie_Brouillette
Posted

she says what is holding her back is how hers exs treated her badly, but i am NOTHING like them, like other girls would bring her down, & all i do is talk good about her. & she doesn't understand why.

Kimberly_Norman_40522
Posted

Maybe she is scared...And relly likes you but afraid to get hurt again...or maybe she's not emotionally ready. I went through that some time back and it's hard to recover , but I think she should at least hear you out and at least hang with you and go slow with things just to get the feel of the situation, ya know?

Posted

I know how you feel been through something similar...and I think you just need to think about the future, how long is she excepting you to wait for? is it worth it to you to wait because what if it doesn't work out and you waited all that time you know. I believe in following your heart and living without regrets so think about that what is it you really want.

Corie_Brouillette
Posted

well we have been getting to know eachother for some time now for like six months. & we hang out all the time. every weekend a matter of fact. we are taking things so but i have someone else who likes me, like should i give them a chance? like the other person or wait?
I believe in following my heart too.

Posted

well do you like this other person? do you think there is something there? and if so do you think its more then what you have with this one girl. 6 months is a while and I know how that is the girl i liked and wanted to be with we talked everyday for 7months and then she just ends it so its just like the saying anything is possible. I cant tell you which way to go but let me ask you where is your heart and where does it want to go?

Corie_Brouillette
Posted

yeah i like the other person too. and this saturday she asked me to a date, and i am going with her on saturday, & she wants to talk about relationship things with me because she says she really likes me. so thats that with her,
and honestly i dont know where my heart is right now. it says it us funally to let go of this other girl, and give the one i have a date with on saturday. i will probably know more this weekend.

Clover_Ng
Posted

Well I guess you'll just have to wait till the weekends and get to know that person better and decide again as long as you can tell yourself you'll have no regrets in the decision you made, then follow your heart good luck there. I'm sure you'll be fine no matter what

Corie_Brouillette
Posted

Ha yeah now i am not hanging out with the one on saturday.
she is moving]:
blahh so i guess ima wait for the one that is scared.
or wait until someone else shows they wanna be with me

Posted

awww thats sucks hun I'm sorry. Can I just say you seem like a sweet girl so you deserve someone who wants to be with you and isn't going to make you put your life on hold for them just saying.

Corie_Brouillette
Posted

awh thank you so much. that means alot. & yes i am a sweet girl. & i have alot of love to give to someone who will just give me the chance. like ]:

Corie_Brouillette
Posted

oh you would give me the chance? & how would you give me the chance? you promise you are not like these other girls?

Corie_Brouillette
Posted

boo, you have to try first.

Clover_Ng
Posted

Haha. Seems like a happy ending here. Hope you'll get happiness girl

Posted

i think you for get the past and look forward for the present and let it be to see what happens there is always second chances and you one love once in youe life..let it be the best