ehhhhh bad sex!? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Ok so, I'm not entirely just about sex. I like to have chemistry with the person I'm being active with. I'm talking to this girl, I really do enjoy hanging out and talking. Basically connection is there, but the sex, well, not so great. At least for me. I've faked it every time :-( I feel bad telling her I don't like it and I don't know how to go about it. How the hell do I make it known!?!?

Naomi_Chavaree
Posted

well maybe talk to her sometime and see if she is open to try some new things in the bedroom?? Talk about it, so you both are included. And when you are going at it.... give her some direction, tell her where you like to be touched and how. If you try those things,... and it still doesnt work, than I would reconsider maybe, always give it some time too. Sex is always better after you've done it a bunch with that person.

Posted

I thought of telling her....but I could tell it would bruise her ego!
I would drop hints here and there but not picking up on it.
I mean she's great in building the anticipation and all that, but once she
Actually goes for it, it goes down hill....but probably will just have to give it time

Posted

i wld jus try suggesting things to her and see wat happens from that. if u do to her wat u like then mayb she will pick up on that. plus it is not bad to give her directions during sex. i wld not fake it bc if u do she may think u like wat she is doin and she will keep doin it and u will jus hv 2 keep fakin it

Posted

Ohhh that is true....she does think I'm really liking it and keeps repeating it.
I just want to tell her in a way where she won't get offended you know?
Cuz hearing your not the best isn't pleasant to hear... I was thinking maybe
Going to a sex shop....'Ind of spicing it up???

Emily_Thiem
Posted

find someone who can do you better

Clover_Ng
Posted

Maybe instead of telling her and you can try moving her the way you like it when you guys are having sex.

Posted

Lmao ooo emily u just made me smile

The last time we had sex was a couple of days ago..
I tried moving my body to a certain area but didn't seem
To get it lol I'm kind of loosing my attraction towards her
Cause of it.... Have you guys ever had this happen?

Emily_Thiem
Posted

ummmm... i had a girl who gave to so poorly i started counting dots on the ceiling. needless to say we didnt last. haha. and I'm glad i can make you smile.

Posted

Ooooo hell no.....I wouldn't make you count dots ;-)

Posted

oh man u said two of the most evil words EVER! bad sex -shivers- LOL damn counting dots on the ceiling?LOL damn i just stop all together i mean i didnt want to hurt the girls feelings but i wasnt enjoying it so i just started to look around the room i was oh whats that hmmm what time does supernatural come on again tonight gots to hurry this up want to go home and get a good relaese as well LOL

but i can understand u losing ur attarction to her Elizabeth bad sex can do that to u i mean if u dont know how to rock the boat the boat is gonna sink gots to move with the motion of the ocean

Emily_Thiem
Posted

lol, well she did. and it was just lame. I think sex has a lot to do with a relationship. you either need to train her, or get out.

Posted

lol boats going to sink>>> funny like that one..
well i really like this girl...she makes me laugh
and feel all gitty like a fat kid getting cake! so i want to
try and stick it out....shes 7 years older so i would of
thought she had expirience...its gotten some what better
cuz i kinda direct her where i like it and hold her there in
a way lol so it most certainly has pontential but not
at the point id like

Emily_Thiem
Posted

you will get bored with it one day, i promise.

Posted

It's entirely possible that you're not the only one who didn't want to tell her that she's not all that great, which is why she's not as experienced as you'd think. You don't necessarily have to tell her she's BAD at it, but tell her that you're not really digging what she's doing, and ask her to try something you think will be better. And I agree that pretending to like it won't make her get any better.

Posted

hmmm well ladies its getting a bit better =]
when we hang out with my girls we bring up
the sex topic and i throw in the things i like lol
hoping she picks up on it and its worked some!
but thanx ladies! lol but curiousity....whats ur worst lol

Posted

coach her through it..communication is key..sex is suppose to be about pleasure!! lol for example..(guide her hand, head etc.) she'll get the feel for it..practice makes perfect =)

Sugar_Pop
Posted

I agree with Jessica. Communication is key when it comes to sex. However, I'd make sure this girl isn't easily offended. If she is, then perhaps you can kinda hint to her to do it this way. But hey, nobody is perfect in sex. And just because shes older doesn't necessarily means shes has a lot of experience. But you would think right? I had a GF who swears up and down she gives good oral. In all honesty, she did not. When she was doing that, I was half asleep. There was no variety.. its just like *lick lick suck suck* and thats it. But perhaps I'm more kinky and would prefer more actions during that. But thats just me. However, shes a type of person who is sensitive and has Mother daughter syndrome.In that situation, probably not a good idea to let them know they sucked. ha ha

Posted

hahaha oh mannn you know i think that may play a big part! I
like to get very agressive and im extremeley submissive to the
other person...but she very sentual and soft....im just like reallY?
lol she like the bed and all while i like to be thrown up against
a wall and waking up with sex marks type things....i try to bring
it out of her and works at times... but goes straight back to soft *sigh*

Posted

just tell her to pull your hair..get up in her ear and tell her how bad u wanna fuck her..get her worked up?

Sugar_Pop
Posted

@ Elizabeth - Perhaps she wasn't raised to be dominate. kinda takes a while be an aggressive hair puller fuck bitch. Which we all wish we could find XD.

Posted

Ooooooo dirty talk......my favorite! But she is too shy but yes I wish we all were....she's more the passionate soft kind don't get me wrong soft is good at times but not trying to be vulgar......times I just want to f*#k! I feel it coming to an end

Posted

ooo i get you Elizabeth sometimes u just want to fuck her ass silly and just be her bitch or her your bitch ah i would so try talking to her first or hinting out if it doesnt work out after that then call it quits

Posted

aha just wanna fu*k...lol...i know how you feel.
yeah, it probably wont last, no matter what people say,
sex is a big part of relationships, if its not there, sometimes theres just nothing you can do about it =/

Posted

OOoooo elissa your right...its a big part lol ive actually called it quits! Hope that don't look shallow on my part just the attractions no longer there. In relationship I tend to be the dominant one.....but in the bedroom, I'm very submissive haha and love her being aggressive lol