BEST SEX EVER??? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I've had my share of women lol
and yeah, eventually you have sex

I've always rated sex with a person no matter what.

sooo today, i had sex with my gf,
in my car
and OMG there are no words to explain just how amazing it was. It was beyond 10 haha

Anyway,
what was your best sex ever??
leave the details- this isn't erotic story time haha

just where and when and with whom??

Viv_Vu
Posted

Almost 2 weeks Ago. My Wife and Me In The Bathroom at a Club

Shayne_Scott
Posted

about a week and a half ago wit my exx in the park

Posted

yesterday, with my wife, in our bedroom. (yes, i know it sounds average and lame.. but it was phenominal)

Posted

first time i ever had sex with my ex. we waited for quite a while just making out and stuff. when we finally did it....i thought i was going to pass out

Posted

this was about 4 months ago. and i have an awfully good basis for comparison

Posted

last summer, with my ex.. in the shower.
ahh shower sex is amazing.

RobotGaymer
Posted

sex with my wife is phenomenal every time. there is no such thing as 'best sex ever' in our life..because every time is the 'best sex ever' lol

Chantelle_Maclean
Posted

Id have to say about 4 months ago - we met and immedietly hit it offf.. started in my kitchen, up against the wall, knocking pictures over, to the table, and eventually to my bed.. the connection was unbelievable. We don't even talk anymore, but I will never forget her because of that night. haha

Courtney_Lynn
Posted

all the sex with my girl is the "best sex ever" but i must say last night in the shower and the bed was amazing!

Hope_Reyes
Posted

The best sex ive ever had took place in 2007 from 2008. At the time i was with someone and lived in South Lake Tahoe Ca. "I lived with her". Our sex life was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Hell better then all my other past relationships lol. Anywho on to the Details lol. Im Dom when it comes to sex so i like someone thats Sub and she was. The best sex ive ever had was the very first night we were together. Well we met the first time and immediately hit it off. Ill never forget that night because of her. 8 Hours straight of Amazing sex, and wow lol even the next door neighbors could hear us and wow was she loud. It was amazing, heeh even used handcuffs lol. Anwyho i made her loose her voice that night "NO BS NO LIES" it was just that good. Anyways ill never forget her because of that night. We talk off and on but NEVER ANYTHING SERIOUS. We agreed to be JUST FRIENDS