Sierra_Brown

whats with the cat and mouse games - Bi Bi Bi Women

Sierra_Brown
Posted

i understand that everybody is looking for that special someone but has anybody actually meet someone on here?? i ask because i want a gf im not really into being picky about what u look like if we have a connection then....... i just want to understand why some women play games if u want to hook up then do it if not state exactly what u want and go for it . dont start talking to a person then say some dumb shit about u dont know if itll work....duh dummy how would know if u never met the person yet? if u want something dont u go all out for it ? i know i do so all im saying is put all ur inhabitions aside and just do the damn thing just be urself and keep it as real as u know how. im not saying im the shit or anything but im me i like no scratch that i love being me and i want to let that lucky lady out there know im not waiting for u im coming 4 u.

Posted

i totally agree with u. i met women like that it was sad most of them were older than me talking like an 18 yr old sayin im not sure if this will work. i loved how women would tell me how they "think" they know whats best for me when they never even met me offline.

im amazed at how many grown ppl i see are so indecisive like a 14 yr old yet they play all of these games nobody doesnt have time for it. i had probs like this younger women, its like nobody on both ends dont know what they want. its like dummy ur on a dating site be specific as to what ur here for

Sierra_Brown
Posted

thats exactly what im saying how the hell do u know if were not a match if u dont like what u see kick rocks and move on there are other people out there and just because i have a vagina doesnt mean im gonna cry over it. smdh some of these girls are silly. lol at these confused lil girls

Posted

lmao so true. i had a woman who was older than me told me she feels im not ready to date women i told her dont speak for me and dont make decisions for me god did she get mad. i always tell them if ur confused come back later when u actually did some soul searching lol

Posted

I haven't met anyone on here yet (well one who started out of a friend and then didn't end up being a very good one). Granted I'm not on here that much, but there have been times where I have been more active and been able to start chatting to some women. One I found that was promising, but then she disappeared without any warning.

Other than that I meet a lot of women online who contact me and seem interested at first, but turn out to be after someone to play around with or just friends. I don't always mind it if it's just friends (especially because sometimes it's best to start out as friends), but it does do my head in when I get contacted by women who are after something more and not the same as me. I state I'm looking for a serious relationship and for some reason they seem to think I want a fling or just a one off. It's really frustrating because I'm looking to settle down, but rarely attract women of the same mind.

I think a lot of women also join sites like this looking for someone and putting themselves out there when they aren't ready only to realise it after they've strung someone along. I don't think it's always intentional, but it can still be frustrating and hurtful.

Posted

i dont know how a serious relationship means a fling to a lot of ppl! lol i would get that from women they'd ask me if i wanna be a fwb i said r u serious? they said thats a long term relationship which had me to fall on the floor in laughter. i get ppl that r the opposite that i want, i always get women who want a 3sum im like boring and they get so offended lmao.

the women who just wanna play/have a fling, i always tell them easy pussy isnt hard to get these days and god do they go off the handle. i said ive done my fwb's in the past big deal nothin new. if i cant be ur gf, then we dont need to talk.

Posted

Yeah I don't know how someone can't tell the difference between a fling and a relationship. There is a pretty big difference!

Oh I've gotten the threesome ones before too. They've been so bad sometimes that in my about section on other social networks I've stated very clearly that if anyone is interested in a threesome they need to not bother contacting me. I don't have anything against threesomes or people wanting that, but I'm just not interested and I think I get a lot of that because I'm poly. So many people think just because you're bi you like threesomes and just because you're poly you like them as well. It's quite frustrating and there's so many people who use the net for that type of connection.

You're right about being able to find a fling easily. That's what the internet gets used for a lot of the time, but I can't figure out why on earth they would be offended when that's what they are after? I think there might be a lot of miscommunication in this very instant communication society. It's ridiculous.

Posted

So true, I am poly as well. Those who like 3sums need to find those who wants to do it. LMAO i totally agree about people get offended when that's what they are after. I met a girl like that a long time ago who wanted me 2 do a 3sum with her and her bf. She ended up lying at the end saying i cant believe u want a 3sum and i want a relationship. i told her u emailed me wanting the 3sum how is it my fault? she got offended! i said i read ur profile that u and ur bf like to do them she stopped talkin to me.

There are sex sites if ppl want a fuck buddy why don't they use those and stop bothering those who wants friends or a relationship?

Posted

I think that as long as there are dating sites and social networks like this that make it a focus by having a dating option or looking for option then it will always attract people who are after hook ups because dating encompasses relationships and just sex. I think perhaps it's a better format if it doesn't create such an emphasis on relationships. I found my current lover online, but not through a site like this at all. It was actually just a random blog I came across and that was it.

Anyway It's unfortunate, but it's just like dating offline when it comes down to it. You have to weed out all the people who aren't compatible, not just personality wise, but also with what you're after. The trick is to just be stubborn, determined, and not be turned off or give up.

That last part is easier said then done though (especially when it's finding women who are interested or maybe it's just in my experience that men are so much easier). I know I've wanted to give up plenty of times, but if you don't put yourself out there it'll never happen.

I'll leave it there before I start rambling.... Been a long day.

Sierra_Brown
Posted

yessss ur both right but of course most women on here are confused like i said before keep it 100 tell the man or woman exactly what u want and dont back out at the last minute if ur not feeling them tell them dont lead them on then just stop speaking to them i swear man its frustating because u never know who u will meet on here it could b a one nighter or the girl u have been waiting for take a fucking chance already!!!!