long distance - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

So I have this problem, well its more like something that just really sucks. I just got over my ex after 8 months. Gone on a few dates, previously was seeing someone. But now that i know what i want.. my standards are pretty high. i just havent been able to find someone who matches what I want. Well i finally did recently. Shes perfect. She isnt angry, shes honest, has a gorgeous smile, shes caring. Just everything ive been looking for, i have found. Sounds perfect eh.. well not so much. She lives in nova scotia, meanwhile i live in ontario. Bit of a distance. It totally sucks. What should i do?
long distance sucks

Posted

I can totally relate to this I'm in the U.S and the girl who I believe is perfect for me is in England. And she ended things because she said the distance thing was too much for her and yeah I understand cuz yeah it sucks but I strongly believe that if you want something bad enough you'll make it happen. I mean life is too short to live with regret so follow your heart do what you feel is right and think about the future is you see this girl being in it then go for it. It's better to have loved and been love then not have loved at all.

Posted

Life is full of surprizes and the lucky people that get their Happily Ever After easily. Maybe having to work through some harder stuff, like distance, first will make this even stronger and hopefully, we can find our happily ever after too

Sarah_Christine
Posted

Long distance relationships are pretty difficult. There's little to no physical contact, and you never really get to know the person. Who's to say that the person doesn't behave completely different face to face? If you really know each other, though, and you're both willing to persevere through the distance, then go for it. But if you're only really in it because you believe that she's perfect, then it might not be the best relationship to pursue.

Nebelpfade
Posted

Difficult to make it last with long distance, otherwise, one of the two would had to move to make it last. But it's pretty hard to do I guess =/

Posted

All good points but I guess im the kind of person who believes anything is possible.

Posted

as everyone has stated before me it is Extremely tough to keep a good long distance relationship. my girl and i started out that way but she ended up moving here to be with me and we've never been happier.

Posted

see exactly what i mean it can work out if you really want it to.... I told the girl I was talking to from England that I would move there for her.

Posted

dang and she still broke it off? that sucks janae sorry to hear that

Nebelpfade
Posted

But sometimes it can be rough, like the girl you like is still in school or soo, hard to for her to leave up her studies and such. But a job is quite easier to leave for the girl you love. Still, moving to a brand new place is quite a thing to do, getting to know where are stuff, n such !

Posted

Yeah she still broke it off....it makes me wonder if she really loved me because i dont understand I told her I'd move there and she just gave up and ended i dont get it.

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Keep your head straight and follow your heart. If you believe shes real with you than chill. By chill i mean thats tight or thats alright, not chill as in chill the hell out lol.

If you feel shes right for you than awesome. Get to know her more find out more about her and see whats up. If you feel you cant handle a LD relationship then its just to be honest with her and tell her whats up.
Try Mocospace,com
I know the website name sounds silly but its a cool website, u can find people that live by you or near you. "At least i havent yet"

Goodluck with all of this and dont let no one egg you on as to sayin otherwise

Posted

I had a long distance relationship. It lasted for 6 years. She was my first girlfriend. It was really hard bcuz we lived three hours apart and its like u want more than just that distance.I yearned for moreand my emotions got the best of me and i let her go. Til this day we talk everyday and we just became best of friends. But i do regret leaving her just bcuz females are phony and all talk now a days......lol. My saying now is NEVER LEAVE THA ONE U LOVE FOR THA ONE U LIKE!!! I know now!!! LOL

Nebelpfade
Posted

The one I love right now lives in England, soo I plan to go meet her when I will be able to, in six months. Until then, I have the time to know her more and more, chat with her, sms with her and such. We do webcam to webcam almost everyday, but sometimes we can't match our schedules much. Still, I really want her into my life and im willing to go get her for any price since my love is worth way more!

Posted

I was in a long distance relationship.. I honestly loved her. I could handle the distance bc I knew my heart was hers. She couldn't tho. She swears she still loves me but doesn't want to be with me. Doesn't even want to have a Friendship. which broke my heart more and made me start thinkin bout Why she could dump me so easily, or Who she dumped me for. Long distance is hard Yes. But if you Both can push thru the distance then Hold On. If you honestly love her.. Fight for her.. i fought till i had no choice but to step away and let her do her thing..

Posted

Me and my girlfriend started out in a long distance relationship. I live in Iowa, she lived in Massachusettes. She recently just moved here, and Im happier then I could ever be in my life. But she misses her friends back home. Shes my forever

Posted

If I had the money to move I would Def move to Florida to see about gettin back together with my x.. I would spend the Rest of my Life with her

Posted

awe, I love spontanious love stories ;P