Bi +, but married - Bi Bi Bi Women

Posted

The older I get, and the more I get burned by men, the more I want to have that closeness that only two women can have. I have been loved and felt that only one time, but it couldn't go anywhere do to me being married. i feel so confused and lonely all the time. I don't feel whole. I don't know what to do. I am almost 35, have 2 young sons. I am scared that I will never feel complete.

Kimberley_Henderson
Posted

Hi there tami i know how you feel. I can get thought by having a few friend that i play with and right good supportive friends too. but i am happy with my hubby so is may not work for you. kim

Posted

The thing I long for is that deep connection that only two women can have. I have had plenty of "pretty good" sex with men and one woman, but I have always felt like I had to perform, act. I have never felt relaxed enough, or trusted enough to let myself go.

Posted

I know exactly how you feel Tami. I have been married for almost 17 yrs and recently had my first g\g experience. And I loved it and want more of it. Luckily my hubby is cool with me wanting those experiences. I have searched for a girl who wanted the best of both worlds. The elusive bifem. But I guess you cant have your cake and eat it too. I would love to find a girlfriend who from time to time would want to be with both of us. But would love to have that closeness and female companionship. But trying to find another me isnt easy.

Posted

My husband and I wanted that for a long time. We have been having a lot of problems the last couple of years, and things haven't gotten much better. I have become less attracted to men and become a lot more attracted to women. I think a lot of that is do to being hurt way to much by men.
We have tried to have the 3 way thing with a couple of women, but they always have become close to me after it all and then my husband wants nothing to do with them.
I have had to learn a lot this last year the hard way.
I long to have a kindred spirit/ girlfriend, who understands everything about me, and who I can talk to about everything. I guess you could say that I am very lonely.

Kimberley_Henderson
Posted

Hi tami sorry you are lonely i hope you find a friend to connet with i hope you work out if you just want to have agirlfriend and a marrage too or find a great women who love you. if you like to talk to me i am happy to hear from you

Posted

I love having friends. I guess I sound somewhat needy. It would be nice to have one friend who I could be myself with. I have found that If I open up to people I get stabbed in the back. I can't even be myself with my husband. I guess its humane to be judged. I think a lot of my loneliness is because my husband and I are more like roommates right now, and my best friend just hurt me bad.

Kimberley_Henderson
Posted

No you dont sound needy but you do sound like you need a friend. i know its hard to find people who you can truthed i have been lucky i have a few friends who love and understand me. I hope you can find someone to understand you too