lookinh for that perfect guy - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

just affraid i'm going to be looking for the rest of my life!

Posted

UGHH me too...

Richi_Rach
Posted

i have bin looking since forever can sum1 help

David_Wright
Posted

I think we all are looking for it. But on bright side, isn't it fun to look?!?

Juan_Basave
Posted

I think the process of finding the perfect guy can be fun... as long as you don't meet many dirt bags on the journey.

Posted

I think that when someone is looking they will cease to find the one I have been looking for anyone to connect with, but sadly no one. I am left with this constant yearning inside. My soul is aching . . . I think. Plus, it sucks to see everyone around you being new and exciting relationships.

Posted

Good points fellas. I would just sit back and wait for the right guy but I would end up dying alone.

Posted

I don't think you will die alone. When you find him the relationship is going to be so, so awesome!

Posted

I hope so!

David_Wright
Posted

Kudos to Ryan! I love your positive attitude

Posted

Indeed David. I have decided to think more positively I know that the right man will come alone at some point in time and i'vr decided not to dwell on it. When it happens it happens.

Posted

Amen. I am glad to hear that you are going to be more positive. The better one feels about himself, the better others will feel about him.

Posted

I'm NOT looking for the perfect guy...

The only thing I can do is to meet people and if someone is cool nice fun interesting good-looking and he wants acttually to spend his life with me... why not? But I'm not looking for the perfect guy... It's insane and how will you know he is actually the perfect one... You just know?? No... a longterm relationship based on a friendship is better than anything else I think... I don't want the perfect one I want a good life partnership with the guy I will live with and with whom I will share my feelings, mind and body.

Posted

I think that a guys that you feel comfortable around and can make you laugh is pretty amazing. I do not believe in perfection. If I can't ask it of myself, then how can I expect it from others?

David_Wright
Posted

Indeed, look to the cliche, Nobody's perfect. However , "Liebe ist fur alle da" (Love is there for everyone)

I just want a guy who wants to share happiness, fun, and affection. Relationships are wonderful, but can't be forced.