love - Love and Romance

Posted

I think its possible because love is completely different than like. Love comes in many levels and depending on your current level of love you may be willing to overlook things that you typically don't like, but as time goes on you began to inspect the person and find out you really don't like them as a person...then a decision has to be made. You can't change them so either you learn to adjust to what you don't like or don't and move on.

The reality is that I think if were honest there is going to be something about your mate that you are not going to like - its a matter of what you WILL accept and what you WILL NOT accept.

Peace&Love

Posted

I think its possible because love is completely different than like. Love comes in many levels and depending on your current level of love you may be willing to overlook things that you typically don't like, but as time goes on you began to inspect the person and find out you really don't like them as a person...then a decision has to be made. You can't change them so either you learn to adjust to what you don't like or don't and move on.

The reality is that I think if were honest there is going to be something about your mate that you are not going to like - its a matter of what you WILL accept and what you WILL NOT accept.

Peace&Love