Guys walk up to me and ask for my number
in response of course, I say im lesbian and I have a gf

Their response to that is:
"she can join me and you for a date"
or
"is she hot like you?"
OR
"I dont have a problem with it"

It bugs me that I'm not taken seriously.
Anyone else have an issue with this??

Posted

Yeah it happens, those types of guys are gross idiots. Also they might be thinking its a line to say just to get em to leave you alone. Next time say you're in a relationship, or just no, not interested. the lesbian thing turns most guys on so just don't mention that if you want him to leave you be :P

Posted

Ooo man yes!! They automatically think 3some! Or they think they're "the one" to turn u straight! I've heard " o well u haven't had a real man give to you like u need it done" lol helll no! U pop out the little dude and best believe I'm running the other direction! Lol
I simply brush it off its a male fantasy that's never going to end

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

I've gotten the comment "you just need a good lover". One of my friends actually had a guy give her his number and tell her to let him know if she ever "changed her mind"! I find it kinda funny, personally.

Posted

my favorite of all time is "i can make you switch teams again" and im sitting there thinking "its guys like you that make me not even wanna be friends with men" lol

Posted

its hilarious when a guy says your too hott to be gay.. or they get so interested and ask.. how do you have sex.. is it like scissors ..
oh jeez boys arent that smart eh.

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

"Is lesbian sex like bumper cars?"

... O_O ....... "what...?"

Posted

LOL Yeah some guy was hitting on me once and I told him I had a girlfriend, and his response was "I have a dildo". Seriously? Fffft.

Nebelpfade
Posted

Or the one who ask, "who's the men is your relationship ?" ....
God you want to slap them hard to think there's a men in girls relationship!

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

That's the best part about being a lesbian--- there IS no man!

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Men will always be men. Like this guy in my class, "im a College student" he was hitting on me. Smiling and everything.
I told him im a lesbian. To get his point across he understood me and has respect for me.

Maybe its cause im a Dyke thats why men do that, talk to me like im ONE OF THE GUYS. I dont care personally, but if hes hitting on me than thats a huge HELL NO AND BACK THE FUCK OFF

Posted

I look like a girly girl and I work at a straight bar. The guys I work with just don't get the hint. They are always trying to "convert" me. No matter what I say they still try all the time. The patrons at the bar are even worse. When I try to tell them that I'm gay and not interested, they all seem to just get more aggressive. More fights at the bar have been caused by me and guys getting to touchy. Why don't they understand....I love women and I can't be CONVERTED!!

Posted

lol "the best part of being a lesbian, there is no men" oh its SO true

but i would try to get a job at a girly bar... thus problem solved. drunk men will never stop hitting on you. i used to work at a grocery store. for some reason, all the older men would always hit on me, older like 40, 50, even 60+... EWWW. i have no clue why, im just an older guy magnet. i even had one guy from vegas, probably at least 50 here was the convo between us.
vegasguy: how old are you?
me:17 (i lied.)
him: oh you look much older.
me: .............................k
him: youre very pretty. im from vegas, you should come party with me
sometime, ill take you to vegas. i know how to show a beautiful woman a
good time.
in my head (ohmygod restraining order!!!!)

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

That's terrifying. o_o;;

The closest I've had is guys in their mid-thirties at the bars. I don't know why the seem to think they're so irresistible when they're drunk and stumbling, and that "I live nearby and have a big bead" is a magic phrase to get any girl to come home with them...

Posted

lmao when you put it like that... how could i resist, i am just so hypnotized by your disgustingly inflated man-ego....... yeah sorry im gonna need a little bit more than a place nearby and a big head... maybe an emotional connection, for starters. gosh men are dummmmmmmb.

yeah there was lots of creepy shoppers at my job. my other friend was being stalked by this older black gentleman who came in high all the time and just said the wierdest things. one time he came in looking for her but she wasnt working so he asked me where she was... i dont know.... he said "may i tell you a secret?" i look around... i guess... he puts his hand in front of my face with a ring on his finger "watch it sparkle, and think of that tonight... ill be thinking of you" ................................ and cue vomit.

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

*bed

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

That's really sketch..... lol

Posted

lol head... bed really it means the same thing.

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

I think head is funnier. Bed is what he meant, but obviously he has a big head. :P