Tanisha_Watts

question? out of love wud yu 4give yur ex partner for cheatinq with a man - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

need advice..
me and my ex gf broke up but i still love her but cant forgive her for havinq sex wit another person out of gender..
just cuz yur in love?

Posted

If it were me, I'd say "no", simply because I have a very strict opinion on cheating. But really in the end it's up to each person, if you're willing to look passed the mistake (and be sure it was just a mistake) and be with her regardless.

Of course, if you can't forgive her, then that could cause additional problems. Eg: "You're so messy!" "Yeah well you cheated on me!", etc.. (lol, bad example.) If it's something you can see hanging over the relationship without a chance of forgiveness, then it isn't fair to either of you to be together, because every argument will likely come back to that, and the trust you have for her will be pretty shot.

So really, you just need to think and see if it's right for the both of you.

Posted

i would say no for cheating within gender or not weither you love them or not you dont deserve that....

Posted

it wouldn't matter to me what the sex was of the person she cheated with. cheating is cheating. would it be better for you if she cheated with a woman?

Kupo_Svetlana
Posted

Few of my exs betrayed me with having sex with another person. I thought I can forgive them at first, and gave them another chance, but what is happened already happened. I can't take it as never happened, and so she too. At the end, everything is gone, the feeling of affection is gone. There's always only two choice you have in every single thing in your life, yes or no, right or left. Same goes to relationship. Ask yourself, you love her more or you love yourself more? If you love her more, you should be no problem in accepting for who she is, but if you love yourself more, then you know what to do.

Posted

i wld try 2 get da whole 411 on wat happened dat nite dat she cheated. try to figure out wat was goin on n her head wen it happened. dis may b more than u think u wanna kno bt it is sumthang u need to kno if u r gonna give her anotha chance. ppl say once a cheater, always a cheater bt dat aint always true. she may hv jus been think bout how it is diff w/ a man and she decided to c, or mayb she had real feelings fo him. dat is sumthang u need to find out. i wld try 2 get down to da truth and if u still wanna b w/ her after dat then u need to b sure dat u let her kno dat bein wif otha ppl is outta da ?

Posted

honestly i dont know if its being immature about it but i could give a fuck less about WHY a person cheated, its black&white for me.. cheating is cheating youre done.. no three strikes out on that shit.
&&once a cheater is always a cheater isnt true, i cheated once and will never ever do again but i learned and i broke up with that person&moved on it was all me no one elses fault.

Posted

I can say honestly its up to you. Some people change most don't but you ca't tell your heart who to love but if you do go back and it happens again it wont ever work

Posted

^ ^ ^
thats pretty good advice actaully!!

Posted

People are gonna do what they feel is right for them in the moment and if that means sleeping with a man than that's that. It should be less about who/what she slept with and more about how the two of you feel for eachother. People have to live their lives in whatever way they feel is right for them. There should be no boundries and no one should make anyone feel bad for what they've done/decided is right.

Posted

This exact situation has happened to me multiple times, and the best advice I can give to you is this: Once a cheater, always a cheater. Whether or not she cheated with a man or a woman, I would try and end the relationship peacefully, but I advise you not to return to her. You would be setting yourself up for more pain and end up posting this same question again. Trust me, girl. Been there. Done that. It sucks, but if someone can be so cruel as to cheat on you, they obviously don't appreciate you enough, and are a waste of your time... Just saying. Not like I'm bias or anything... xD

Posted

Yeah my ex had cheated on me with a guy.. and "i was drunk" is no excuse. Its just one of those things you cant get over. Cheating is cheating, whether it was with a man or a women. In my opinion.. move on and find someone who will treat you the way you should be treated.. dont settle for anything less. Trust was broken,, without trust there is no relationship.

Posted

i wud only consider it if i knew she wuz bi....if dis wuz not da case i wud 4give ha only if i seen and thought she wuz truly sorry but ask a 2 b bak 2gether HELL NAWL u can do bad all by ur.self dnt need no help~KJ

Posted

"once a cheater, always a cheater" nowadays that actually changes
so she could possibly regret it and want you back

but
why would she have sex with her ex??
its reaaaally disrespectful to you
there's no room for excuse because at one point
a person cheating will stop and think about what they're doing.

its up to you if you want to forgive her or not

Posted

thanks for the advice but its like now im living my life she is makinq me feell bad about it

Posted

In my opinion love is something that doesn't come easy you have to work on it people.makes mistakes that's what makes us who we are but we learn from them. MY girl cheated on me and my heart wastorn apart it hurts because you have so many thoughts going through your head and you think why? Wasn't I Good enough? What does she/he has that I don't? BUT sometimes that's not the case you Lust to talk to her and figure out thewhole story. AND sometimes good things come out of it like Beth now doesn't drink anymore because of it!!