Skye_Rose_Black

Confusion... - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Okay, so I'm kind of new on here... Just turned eighteen and what-not and I have yet to figure out why all of my relationships turn out to end the same way. During the last three serious ones I've had, my partners were very into me at first, and the first months went well, but they all of a sudden just stopped talking to me, and pretty much every communication we had was initiated by me, and it consisted of me asking them if I could do anything for them and if they were alright. I know I'm not needy, because all I really want is for my lover to talk to me once in a while, but they made me feel like I was clingy and an annoyance... Anyone have a clue as to why this may be?

Posted

ughhh girl, i know what you mean. same shit just happened to me. and she made it seem like it was all y fault but it isnt at all, its difficult to believe but some people just get bored, dont know what they want, or just loose feelings&change their minds..
im learning that a lot of people arent consistant with their feelings.

Posted

It's ridiculous, no? But, again, I AM only eighteen, and so was she... So maybe I just know what I want earlier than most...?

Posted

yepp, i do believe thats what it is!!
&&yes its sooooooooooooo RIDICULOUS!!

Posted

maybe it's that you're totally ready for a relationship and everything it entails and they're not. most 18 year olds aren't ready. i dated a 19 year old for a couple of months and she was so not where i was in terms of wanting a relationship

Posted

i agree wif kristin. i'm 19 now and engaged to da love of my life bt i notice dat many ppl my age think dat i'm retarded fo bein engaged dis young. ppl my age jus wanna go out to parties and meetin and makin out wif diff ppl. i hv ben hit one many times n college and i get tld i'm slow fo bein n a relationship n college. ppl our age jus wanna hv fun and party bt dat aint me and it was a miracle to find a gurl da same way

Naomi_Chavaree
Posted

I think a big part of figuring out who you are is going through relationships and figuring out what you want, and what to avoid next time around haha. Everything happens for a reason.... better things will come your way

Posted

Thank you very much, ladies. ^-^' I've just been very depressed lately... I even have to take meds for it. D: Too MUCH pain. My mind and emotional awareness are both quite advanced for my age, but sometimes I wish I could just be happy with random relationships and meaningless sex... It would be a lot easier. V__V I'm too focused on finding 'the one' to just party and let loose... Maybe that's my problem. After all, there MUST be something wrong with me if EVERYONE I've been with leaves within a few months... I've yet to figure out what I'm doing wrong...

Posted

You're more ready to settle down...and I know where you're coming from, I got married at 22 I think *frowns* umm..wait Raven will be 4 I am 25....hmmm...okay so that means I got married at 21....I think..ugh whatever... all my realtionships were serious, than after I got out of an abusive relationship I just went on self-destruct, I dated 3 people at once, always had someone in my bed (and I live in a small town, yet I convinced my lovers who lived out of town to come see me >_

Kimberly_Norman_40522
Posted

I feel that it's the person and there surroundings that help with the settling down issues.. i have always said," never settle for some one you can live with,..settle for the one you can't live without." And I know that is hard for alot of ya'll, but you have to know that the special person you are looking for, could be someone you have already met, and just haven't taken the time to peal the petals back and smell the rewards yet. I know I have met the perfect one,.. Im just beginning to get to breath her essence, and i want to take my time and know that this for a LTR and not just a player, make your self accountable for what happens in the relationship and always t reat the feelings you have for that person with upmost reespect and the way you want to be treated. If you both hit it off good and that it's working for the both of you ...fuck the rest of what the world thinks about it and live YOUR life and make your partner happy...Smile alot that always makes me feel good even when I feel I can't ...It will grow on you. And don't be afraid of who you are!! I think ya'll are all great!! have great day ladies.

Posted

mmm...I know I have met my match at least my male match, just not a female match, thats what I feel is missing...........anyways, if I'm not medicated for pain or bipolar I would be even more miserable...wait I probably wouldnt be around... *frowns* I think I need to laydown...