Bailley_Williams

Fantasy - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Sooo, why is it when I ask someone what their ultimate fantasy is, their minds go straight to the gutter? And if it gonna go to sexual fantasy it never seems to produce one... I'm slightly peeved at this occurence but i also think it's funny as hell...

Funny... but no fun T.T

Victoria_Nordmeyer
Posted

my guess would be because people here fantasy and assume that its related to sex somehow. People identify dream or hope with what they wanna do in life or how their ideal life would go. just my guess.

Victoria_Nordmeyer
Posted

lol especially when u explain what u meant after they tell u their sex fantasies and see their faces XD

Posted

Well, I'm gonna say it's because pretty much everyone now-a-days has a perverted mind. xD I can't even say 'You wanna go play ball?' without someone snickering about it. -___- But, hey, I'd rather get sexual fantasies than someone gushing at me about some stereotypical 'long walk on a beach'... I get that a lot. Lol.

Posted

You're right, everyone is perverted today.
Wow... really? "long walk on beach" that's still popular to gush about?
-small tear- i'm so sorry! lol

I can't help if when i ask questions. they're not your typical ones. Much more fun to ask off the wall questions, especially at the most inappropriate time, like on the bus or on a crowded street. >

Posted

Haha! I know! I love putting random people into compromising situations... making them sweat. xD Especially men. We have an advantage over them just because we happen to have a vagina... Lol

Ky_Sadler
Posted

i personally like to just bust out the classic "what are you wearing" the only downfall tends to be i ask people when they are sittin right next to me. but it gets a crack outta them everytime cuz they get so damn confused as to why im asking them lol

Posted

My most idiotic pickup line is just, "You. Me. Bathroom. Five Minutes." xDD And yes, I have said that... -Not proud of it-

Posted

"I'm like a sex ninja" thats great

I like to be very spontenous sometimes you're in public and it just works ::remembering my train ride fondly i was 16 and had one of my best days ever in NYC:: but i can't say that i have ever tried a crowed bus but i am game. i know bumps can be used to your advantage if done right ::devilish smirk::

and you can't be afraid to use what is around you also... sorry i've been in a writing phase all week. nothing worth a post yet but getting there...

Posted

I know how you mean... I've been writing non-stop all day! ^__^ Helps to lessen the whole not-getting-laid thing. V__V
I've never tried a bus, either, but subways can be quite interesting to say the least! >

Posted

bus car trains and subways... amusement parks, public bathrooms, behind superstore buildings... (almost haiku i will master!)
It's all fun and games til you get caught... wait... not caught... its just plain fun.
I know how the whole writing and not getting laid thing is... which is why i was spam commenting... but i got bored so i went back to playing games and watching movies v.v

Posted

Lol. I got caught once when I was getting fucked in a sports bar... It was one of the most awkward experiences of my life.

Posted

i got caught once but i ended up "organizing" myself just in the nick of time... i was in a car covered in snow and apparently our body heat was enough to make the back window melt off ... just as the campus security was rolling towards us i said i was looking for the scraper for the windows . if he didn't notice her in the back seat hiding under the blanket i wasn't going to tell him...

hmm none of us are getting laid damn this is got to get hot make sure we ordered enough ice to keep the fires calm ;0)

Posted

I haven't got caught yet >.> and i dont ever really want to.

LOL nah, no ice. let the heat signals fly!!

I need to layoff the caffeine