Sabrina_Elrod

why oh why - Lesbian Ladies

Sabrina_Elrod
Posted

oh try this one...im obviously a female...like maybe look kinda fem. mostly in picturres...most the time im very casual t and jeans...but still i cant pull off stud if i cut off my boobs but i seem to be more masculine then most the butchs ive met.
so i ve this this attractions to femmes but i look to femine but to intimidating for any stud ive met. what should i do?

Posted

i cannot for the life of me understand this obsession with camps or roles. i find it baffling. i feel like it puts you in a little box, and puts the emphasis on a look or a camp rather than what kind of connection two people have. i mean i'm a pretty girls and i like pretty girls. so what does that make me? a lesbian.

Pia_Kitty_Olstad
Posted

Agree completely with Kristin on this one.
Who cares about femme or stud or butch..?

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

Well said.

Jemadeekara_Lewandowski-porter
Posted

i am a keen advocate of "love what you do" so if it makes you happy to label yourself, go with it .At the same time catorgorising yourself can be very inhibiting unless you feel that you are the very essence and nothing more than the catorgory itself. Im sure some girls live to be butch or femme and being in that role is purely fulfilling for them. there is nothing wrong with that but ,Sabrina, it reads as if you are trying to fit a mould that simply was not made for you.
my advice (cheesy as it may be) just be yourself, wear your high heels when you ride your dirt bike, if you like! ........girls who are comfortable in their own skin are so attractive.

Sabrina_Elrod
Posted

wow...thats a picture...heels on a dirt bike...its settled im kinda like the song....im every woman huh...hahahahahaha....i cant be catigorized!

Posted

-Sighs- When I was about fifteen, I had the same dilemma. I didn't understand at the time that the 'roles' lesbians feel that they have to fill are just the design of media and popular culture. You know, I think guys are to be attributed to designing those roles for women. They seem to think that two women can't be suited for each other, so there needs to be a masculine connotation in the mix somewhere... I find it ridiculous, to say the least.