stud or butch? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

what is the differance?
what wld i b??

Nancy_Johnson_40703
Posted

the difference is that butchy women are extremely manly they will go the distance to be a man. and studs are a little the same but wont go the distance

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

And by "go the distance" you mean....?

Posted

i always thought it was the other way around. to me stud sounds like someone who wants to be more of taken for a man. i thought butch was just a general term for a non-femme lesbian

Posted

idk sum 1 tld me dat stud jus meant u were a rly hott butch. i dnt think dats it tho

Posted

i dont think so either.... everything ive found on the internet (i know not a very good source and yes im a nerd for looking it up) has always referred to a stud as a male... even in gay dictionary sites...

Posted

heck i wld hv looked it up on da internet 2. dats nt a nerd dats using ur sourses. i think stud my a b a step above bbutch.
how do u kno wen u hv hit dat step??

Posted

i think its when you wanna wear your strapon in your pants All the time. lol you know the whole ready and willing mentality

Posted

Hmmm... I agree with Megan, but I'd like to add a bit onto it if I may. I think a 'stud' refers to a masculine lesbian who has sex with a lot of different women. For example, in the dictionary, stud can also mean a choice male animal (such as a horse or a bull), who is used to mate with all of the females in order to produce fit and healthy offspring. Now, obviously we are not anatomically capable to produce children, but I think the mentality of it is the same, a very capable and desirable lesbian who is chosen by many women to become intimate with... Just a thought...

Posted

i think skye hit it on the head lol

Yasmin_Sartorius
Posted

haha Skye you summed that one up pretty well xD

Posted

ok so i think i'm jus a butch then. i hv neva had a strap on (i hv been able to rock my baby's world w/o 1) but i wld love an actual penis. i hv only had sex w/ 1 gurl and i'm engaged 2 her. we hv sex many times a day bt i dnt think bout hvin sex w/ othas