GIRLS ARE ALWAYS FRONTING! SPECIALLY HERE! - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Ya have to know! nobody is gonna bite your ass unlees you want me to! ohh gosh! Girls are always running around like chikens if ya not interested just say: look im sorry your not my type! its not that difficult.. Dont waste your time talking to someone you dont LIKEEEEEEEEEE!

Pia_Kitty_Olstad
Posted

Define "like".

Posted

lol personality, hair, body, smile, smell, look, talk, dress etc.

Pia_Kitty_Olstad
Posted

I'm confused though. You say that if they're not interested, they should say that you're not their type. But I like lots of people that are not my type. :P
That I like someone doesn't mean I want to date them or be with them, right?
So which one are you talking about, like as in romantically or like as in friendly or whatever. ^^

Posted

You lost me at ass biting...

Posted

i mean as whatever. lets say your talking to me, i think your nice! you think im a nice person too! i tell you i would like to have a friend like you, when can we hang out? then your never gonna answer that question like if i was going to rape you or something! so thats what i mean if your not interested as a friend orrrrrrrr ROMANTICALLY! lol you should be honest

Posted

oh the ass biting! lol means nothing is going to happen unless you want it to happen! ;-)

Pia_Kitty_Olstad
Posted

Right! Okay, I'm on your side on that one. :P Makes sense to want to hang out if someone is nice. ^^

Sabrina_Elrod
Posted

ok but look....im stretching here but think with this whole internet world you can be anyone...you have to protect yourself....maybe to some girls beating around the bush is protective...like i said stretching

Posted

i agree with Sabrina a lil. Amean now a days u got to be careful when it come to this internet connection thang. There are some crazy ass pepole out here and even though you nice seem nice and and genuwine who knows. So it the person don't answer the question, maybe you persue in another form if you're really interested.

Posted

OMG I know, im not from a big city but surprsingly theres a good gay scene but none of the girls ever want to hang out EVER
Even when I finally do (though it rarely happens) these girls say theyre attracted to me but NOTHING ever happens, wont meet or wont go out on a date like wtf..

Posted

yeah I can agree that it only makes sense to want to hangout if someone is nice but sometimes lines get crossed and maybe said girl you think is nice wants to be more than friends and got upset when the "would like to have a friend like you" popped out? anyway rest easy knowing that not all girls are like that

Posted

you see.... thats what im talking about Samantha. is true that there is a lot of shit going on on the streets but most of the time i notice the way they talk to me if they're crazy and stuff. i think i ma have to be like here take my social take my green card and take my passport! lmao how much you wanna bet? they wont even take it! cause they aint got shit to do and just come in here to be FRONTING!