Holly_Luther

Funny Girl - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Loneliness sucks, I am a 20 year old that is like wanting a g/f in my life right now. I am a open book and classically femme. I am really into stand up and really wanting someone who can make me laugh. so hit me up

Nebelpfade
Posted

You some kind of masochist ?! Joking =P

Posted

I know how you feel T_T
I just never knew how much i felt that way til i went to pride fest... >.> nothing but wedding vendors, and awareness stuffs and couples holding hands.
Only a small number of random events between naps actually made me wake up. v.v

Posted

it seems like the only single lesbians in this world are on the web. I cant go to pride events unless i am with someone. I love them and think their great but being a lesbian and single in the taken lesbian community sucks balls.

Posted

lol man i been there and it does seem the only lesbians are on the web LOL or just want to hook up or girls your not intrested in list goes on and on kinda really sucks though =/ and pride events i dont think anyone goes looking for a girl or w/e mostly people assume you are with a person your dating them

Posted

Ugh.... tis horrible, this occurence.
No one would go with me and i needed to get away. But i mostly went to take pictures for a thing back home our class got into doing. Honestly, i have no problem with the naked tan men on stripper poles but i really dont want to see their package all exposed.
It sucks real big cajones.
There were singles a little old lady who hit on me and drunken butch. I also got called a guy because i was wearing black and sleeping on the sidewalk sitting up so my front couldn't be seen... Oh and the cops were real nice >.>
My advice... announce it cuz no one will no other wise.
Sorry, i rant. xb

Posted

wow that sounds terrible, I am sorry! I would have gone with you lol

Posted

Yeah. I know, it really was. ~fake tears~ and thank you. Makes me feel a bit better ^_^

Next time i'm wearing blinders, seriously

Posted

i have to go to my gay pride festival by myself. i dont know any gay or lesbian people who i can go with, ive been single for long enough now but i just cant meet or connect with the women in my area, im too "weird" for the ones i do like, or the ones who like me are very creepy.. almost stalker-like.
so hard to find a normal pretty girl who likes romance and affection, wont judge me for what i like and most importantly is FAITHFUL.. its like looking for an earring in the desert..

i know your pain

Posted

I know the feeling Charlie!! I was lucky to go to blackpool pride with a group other wise i would of gone on my own.. I'm going to manchester pride on my own also just because i want to go and i'm not letting anything stop me!!! being single is ment to be fun but sumtimes i find it depressing, Just wanting somebody there to cuddle and share moments with enjoy there company and other things is annoying and its not like you can just go out get a number and then be with them a week later... I don't know many lesbians myself only gay men! which is good but also not.. PRIDE IS AN EXPERIENCE youl meet people to hang with when your there i did