Emily_Thiem

fems looking for a butch? - Lesbian Ladies

Emily_Thiem
Posted

No one in the cincinatti area seems to be looking for a butch sweetheart. they just want the asshole girls who treat them like dirt. I don't get it. Any advice?

Nebelpfade
Posted

Well, too bad for them I guess since you're cute =)

Ky_Sadler
Posted

hun just blow em off. cuz once you find that girl that your lookin for you will understand the wait. promise

Emily_Thiem
Posted

ha, well thanks for the advice yall.

Posted

lol butch sweethearts are perfect. You will find a fun, femme thats gorgeous that will love being treated well and also loves to treat you. At least that what I tell myself I will find

Emily_Thiem
Posted

awww well thank you. i hope. i have been working on it for awhile!

Posted

i agree with holly. there are more girls looking for someone to treat them right out there than you think sugar. just keep an open mind. you might have to go outside your "type" though

Emily_Thiem
Posted

i cant go outside my type. I have too high of standards. Most of my main standards are physical, and if they don't really meet them, I have no physical attraction to them. I know it makes me sound shallow, but I'm really not.

Posted

i can kinda understand where you're coming from but you're more than likely gonna go through Several disappointments before you finally find "the one". the sad part is what if you pass your one by b/c you couldnt let go of your "high standards"

Emily_Thiem
Posted

yeah, well i have found the one. i just cant have her cuz she has a g/f. who treats her like shit actually.

Posted

I don't understand these camps/labels. Is that how it really works? Have I been doing this wrong all of these years? Do you throw out yr camp and hope someone from the opposing camp bites? What if you don't want/have a camp? Do butches ever date other butches or femmes date other femmes? Or would that be going against the lesbian order of things?

Emily_Thiem
Posted

some fem's date fems and some butch's date butchs but this is just what most do. it makes it more like a guy girl relationship but still 2 girls.

Posted

hell i'm new to da whole butch thing. it is something i hv wanted to do since 4eva but i hv not ben able to rly bc of my mom bt hell dis is so who i am and i luv it and so does my baby

Posted

you're not alone in the not knowing what your camp is lol. i just generalize myself as femme but im not some girly girl that has to dress up in the latest fashions and all that jazz. but i have found that i tend to go for the more butch ladies when im looking for a partner. for some people its all about labels but for most ive found they just want someone to love them as much as they love that person. i think thats what its mostly about.

Posted

agreed with meghan! The labels dont really mean much besides how you dress and act, I like a more dominant personality and I usually find that in butches more so then femmes. In the end if someone is gunna love you it should matter wiether they have long hair or short. or dress trendy or punk, its the love that they show you. Plus butch girls tend to be less dramatic that with femmes.

Posted

she means it Shouldnt matter.... not should... lol

Sabrina_Elrod
Posted

oh try this one...im obviously a female...like maybe look kinda fem. mostly in picturres...most the time im very casual t and jeans...but still i cant pull off stud if i tried but i seem to be more masculine then most the butchs ive met.

Posted

u prob cnt pull off da butch thing bc dat is something that u r n t on the outside. alot of da tym ur outside is gonna reflect ur inside. if u r sick u r gonna dress n ur warm slpn pants and an old shirt,if u r goin to a club u r gonna wear a cute dress (femme) or jeans and a button up shirt (butch). we dress da way we feel or were we r goin. if u r all gurlly inside u r gonna make dat jeans and a t look like a gurl if u feel all butch or masculine inside dat is shown

Posted

soooo if you're trying to make the relationship more guy and girl why not just date a guy? once a strap on's involved it's not too far from that

Nebelpfade
Posted

Well, it depends of what you feel anyway, Ive liked a gurl who was more femme with jeans and shirt, and another one who is totally butch and quite narcissist. My preference ? Both of them would be ! It is just the way I feel about them, their personality, that it attracts the hell out of me. Still, the two of them are totally opposites.

Then, if I go with my style, I can't really say im more butch nor femme, I like my own unique style and personality. Soo i'll still wear my army pants tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. That is how I feel about it. Be yourself, the one who really likes you will take you how you are and will never try to change you to their image, femme or butch.

Posted

Good answer! It seems sometimes that people get too caught up in labels to make rational decisions based on individual personality.

Emily_Thiem
Posted

i'm not talking about labels. I am not attracted to girls who have spiked hair and what not. Just not my thing.

Posted

That's fair everyone has their type but it just seems silly to me to have all these camps on this website. And since they're a part of this website I'm assuming there are a good amount of people that use them in life. It threw me off.

Emily_Thiem
Posted

i have no idea what your talking about. lol.