WATS ROMANTIC TA U? - Love and Romance

KG_GIVHAN

Posted

Hmmm...........there's alot but i don't i can cover it all so i do the main ones lol.

The things that make my heart melts are: The way she says my full name and adds in her last name to let me know that im her one and only she claims. The way she gives me kisses for not seeing her all day. I like that way she looks at me when I get all pissy lol! Love the way she hugs me to wake me up in the morning. I love her attentiveness with children how they jus cling onto her and wanna play with her all the time. She's so cute when i make her mad lol! I like how she gets all giddy around a baby so sexy too me. When she's actin shy and quiet is what made me wanna talk to her in the first place. I like how she just hugs me to the point i can't breath lol. If i like a certain thing she go out of her way to get it for me, even if its late at nite. The way she kisses me is automatic meltdown. When she tell dudes to back off her lady gets me blushin everytime. I love it when she surprises me with little gifts even though i tell her not to buy me stuff like that but she does it anyway! Calling me just to tell me "I love you" always hit home. Her voice is soooooooooo sexy to me that anything she ask of me i get all giddy and starts to giggle lol. Oh when she wear those sexy thongs in front of me and act like its no big deal at all. Stealin kisses from me when i get distracted lol. Playin our favorite song on my voicemail when i check it, and giving me lots and lots of quality time when needed cuz basically she jus takes my phone and cuts it off need i say more lol?
Yeah I'm basically a puddle around her lol
Romeo

Posted

DAMN IM FEELIN THAT ANSWER AND IT SOUNDS LIKE U GOT SUMTHIN REAL GUD BY URSIDE AND THERE SHUD B MORE PPL LIKE THAT SHE SOUNDS VERY IMPRESSIVE UR VERY LUCKY TA HAVE THAT KINDA LOVE....

Posted

Gripped tight you say, I'd slip out of that collar and bite that ass, keep playin lol!

-rolls eyes at Cyrstal-
N-E-WAY
Thank u (looks at Crystal) SWEET KG!
Yes I treat her just as better, when u have someone to gives you a reason to come home its worth it! She calms me down which in return keeps her smiling. Even though there days when she can be a BRAT( like how Crystal is being now lol)!
But that makes me care and embrace her more attitude and all lol!

P.S
she sooooooooooo prissy at time even more prissy than me i thought that wasn't possible lol!

Posted

UR RELATIONSHIP SOUNDS FAIRY TAIL LIKE WHICH IS VERY RARE SO I REALLY HOPE THATS LASTS....IVE ALWAYS TREATED EACH GIRL I EVA TALKED TO OR HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH LIKE A PRINCESS BUT I GUESS EVERY GIRL ISNT MEANT TA WEAR THAT GLASS SLIPPER.....IM WELL AWARE NOW...

Posted

FAIRY TALES ARE FAKE! THERE'S NO WHITE HORES OR DWARFS IN THIS! You only hear the good side which majoirty love to hear anyway but, we had our share of battles but got throught them with scars and bruise pride to show for it. We had our breakups and makeup hell we even split up twice! We both admit and done dirt but we got over them and realize no matter what happens we still got each other backs even if we disagree on things.
It only looks good on the outside to others but u have no idea what sacrafices it took to get to that calm point. When you truly want something or someone you have to live and fight for it and not rely on what the idea of "love" protrays cuz it will let u down but im glad ur aware to see that now KG.
For seven years I battle the family, the fake ass friends, and ex's for mines and it was worth it when she stay the whole entire time, so now we focusin on us and gettin ready to take that next step.
It wasn't a easy process to get to this point i'll tell ya that, haters will test your happiness which is jus sick to me lol!

Posted

LOL finally u show the scars XD its hard as a bitch to come to the calming point and when u get their that girl is worth it and she stayed through the bullshit shes the one for sure

lmfao u aint biting shit! i get Juliet on that ass
n i aint being a brat xP lol u got ahead and roll ur eyes Romeo i know who gots ur leash now LOL and that bitch is gripped tighter then lea is with a cookie LOL

Posted

EVERYTHING U'VE SAID I'VE BEEN THRU WITH MY MOST RESCENT EX I WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR HER THRU ANY AND EVERYTHING THERE WERE TYMZ HER FAMILY DIDNT WANT US TALKIN FOR MONTHS BUT I STAYED THERE FOR HER AND FAITHFULTHRU IT ALL....TYMZ WEN HER FAM DIDNT HAVE MONEY AND SHE DIDNT HAVE CLOTHES FOR SKOOL AND I SPENT EVERY DIME TA MAKE SURE SHE WUDNT GOT WITHOUT I PUT MY DREAMS ASIDE TA MAKE SURE SHE HAD THA CHANCE TA HAVE ONE I PUSHED MY FAM AWAY BCUZ TA ME THEY JUS DIDNT UNDASTAND SHE WAS MY EVERYTHING NO LIE AND TO THIS DAY I BELIEVE SHE STILL IS BUT SHE HAS TA FACE THA MUZIK ABOUT ALOT OF THINGS

Posted

Ah i get it lol! You actin like this cuz u knw the leash is savin ur ass Crystal don't worry i just need to slip out of my collar to chase ur ass one quick second I'll go back when she calls me! Better hope i don't bite ya lol Just like Lea eats her cookies imma bite through that bitch and get dat azz lol! Go ahead i'll give u a head start lmao!
*sting dat azz with a rubberband*

Well KG u got me on certain things even though our families disaprove of us at first we never push them away cuz we're both family orientated people, even if its not to their approval i feel we are still the same people you raised and grew up with. It was just certain members anyway but they are people who i would say didn't live up to their own potentials and hate those that try and did. To push ur dream aside is a valiant thing to do but disappoint that she didn't try harder for the relationship. Well like you said if she still got some soul searching do then i hope for her improval and urs as well too.
If things are meant to be you will cross paths again just don't wait around for that to happen take what u learn and keep leveling up and become who u want to be and hopefully she will too.

"don't dwell on yesterday cuz that's history learn from it to have a better tomorrow chica!"
Romeo

Posted

AW YEA IM ALREADY KNOWIN THAT RELATIONSHIP WAS LONG AGO AND I MOS DEF GREW FROM IT AND YEA I PUSHED THA NO LIFE LOW LIFE MEMBERS AWAY NOT THOSE REALLY CLOSE TA ME......DAT WAS THEN THO NOW IS A TYM FOR NEW BEGININS NO RELATIONSHIPS CUZ I DNT WANT ALL OF THAT RITE NOW FEMALES R REALLY COMPLEX AND I CAN DEAL WIT IT BUT I DNT WANT TO RITE NA

Posted

hell yeah live it up!!!! WOOOT WOOTT xD sorry still a little dddrunk lol
oh and Roemo i dont need a head start! and like i said before u aint bitting shit that leash is not the only thing thats tight that fucking collar is to! u know u aint going to slip out that bitch! lmao

=P -shakes my butt- xD

Posted

-Jumps from tree branch to tree branch-
LOL forget u hooker! u aint catching me
uh oh look there goes Juliet u better be a good little Pussy Whipped Romeo/Bandit and go to her right now XD lmao

Posted

Hmm...........
Ready, aim, fire!
-shoots tranquilizer dart in Crystal azz, she falls from tree and hits the ground-
Drags her lifeless body to babygirl
"Look i brought us dinner babe!"
Babygirl bares fangs-"Mmm....lets eat her then!"

What u thought she was the nice one?
Who u think turn me lol?
-also bare fangs as well-