Holly_Luther

I do get butch girls and why i like them so? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Okay I am a femme lesbian, always have been always will be lol, but still verrrrrry gay. I find that i can never get butch girls and thats what I am attracted to. I mean I am plus size to I have curves, I am femme and a decent comedic sarcastic personality. What makes the but girls not interested?
Thanks Comments PLEASE
holly

Posted

thats kinda odd.... im a plus size lady myself and ive attracted mostly butch girls... ive always found that most butch girls prefer curvy women such as you and me. (no offense to skinny girls)

Ky_Sadler
Posted

well as a butch girl myself i ill tell you that i personally am into the plus size ladies. but for an entirely different reason than most im sure. i feel like if i get rough in bed i would prefer to not break them. so plus size ladies work for me. hope this helped

Posted

lol yeah i def not the weight issue cause my girl like em bigger also.... are the girls you trying to get with only into butch themselves??

Posted

apparently b/c she's gorgeous heart ya holly

Posted

Im not a size 16 but i aint no size 5 either, I do have meat on my bones. I love butch, It's the only kind I prefer but butches on a whole are very picky. There have this mentality of what their fem is suppose to look like I guess and it does make it hard for fems to hold on to one lol. All i can say is dont give up their one out there for u.

Posted

idk lyk i'm a butch chick & i can say dat i hv neva ben w/ a plus size chick bt i dnt judge a woman lyk dat. i judge em on da way dat they r inside. my gurl is hott bt her looks were jus a plus

Ky_Sadler
Posted

we aint all that picky! i mean i am in certain ways but for the mot part im not that bad. be nice butts!

Posted

I think for plus size I am cream of the crop. I think I am pretty, I just wish that I attracted more butch females because thats what I like. I am willing to date others but I do very much have a type. Nerdy/Geeky/funny/artsy/AND BUTCH.
They dont have all my qualities but I dont want to have to try to be with them I want it to be natural. I hope it happens soon.
thanks for all your comments, they have been helpful

Posted

Random Comment Insert:
Shirt, "PHAT SINGLE LESBIAN LOOKING FOR ALTERNATIVE BUTCH"

Just in case someone doesn't know what PHAT stand for.... Pretty Hot and Thick

And honestly, no offense to anyone, but i always feel like i'm gonna break the smaller sized womens even when i hug them.

Posted

@ Bailey LOL

i like women of all types

Posted

I'm not saying i don't like all types of women...
i was mostly talking about my friends... wasn't really into hugging in highschool so they usually just hugged me but a random chick said i looked liked a cuddly teddy bear then hugged me and made me hug her back... where that statement comes from.

Naomi_Chavaree
Posted

Holly I totally know what your talking about. I am thick as well, and all the butch girls I have been attracted to are like "hmm your not my type" WTF big girls need love too!!! hahaha I think I have a pretty good personality and am beautiful.... what are they not seeing???

Posted

ok naomi idk wat they r seein bt this is wat i got wen i looked at ur profile.(not 2 b 4wrd bt dat is da only way i cld answer ur ?) i think that u r a vry pretty gurl and i wld not say that u r nt thick at all. u r a nice weight 4 me. i only found one thing that i disliked and it was da whole 420 thing. sorry to b so blunt bt dat was my only turn off. otha than that u r hott and look lyk fun 2 hang out w/

Naomi_Chavaree
Posted

well thanks..... no worries..... I like to smoke I don't think that will ever change.....

Posted

heck i use to do it 2 so it aint lyk i'm dawgin u bout it or nothin. u will find u a gurl who lyks u 4 u