holy tits. - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

nobody ever talks on this site. or they won't get back on here until the second coming of jesus. this is ridiculous.
maybe bring it up a little??

Posted

It comes and goes in waves really... there are some times I log in twice a day, othertimes i'll skip over this site for weeks. When i first joined the site i was bored, then after i had a few friends and follow some forums it was interesting but the SAME people talking. It was fun for a while then I got bored. *Shrug* Some conversations spark up interest, like your Holy tits got MY attention :P

Posted

U tricked me LOL jk

Posted

lol @amanda yea i was tricked too

but ppl talk, yu just qotta catch them when they are on here. a lot of ppl use other social networkinq sites or whatever. i know me, i have this, facebook, twitter, downelink, tagged, myyearbook, the list goes on lol i like to qet to know ppl from different places. but yea feel free to add me!

Posted

WOW sure do have a lot of social networking sites LOL

but be careful, facebook gives u syphilis LOL

Posted

lmao @ syphilis well i havent qotten it yet so i think im qood. i use facebook mainly for promotion purposes. facebook has a lot of users so a lot of ppl will be able to see my business nd its updates.

Posted

well, that how it travels. btw its an actually group on facebook. i go on the site to do applications it like i 'got sucked into facebook' lol (south park references) but i'm much more talkative on this....i actually comment in groups! i don't normally on facebook (except for my favorite skip beat) lol

Posted

Hi form Gatineau-Quebec-Canada
Yes i find there is not a lot o people who takes time to discuss about a real suject on every site and not of lot of womens really meet for frienshiop.love who knows
To day people are on facebook.com to meet for frienship and it about the same thing they just add for friendship and after it stay that way.
we need to talk we need to meet there is interesting poeple all over the world
Im frennch hope you understand what im saying right now.
I would love to meet here too for a really good friendship and also fiind the love of my life.
Come and chat with me..ask me questions...whar are you looking for.
Hope we will meet soon.
here or on facebook.com see: ;esbiennes du Qc-Canada/lesbians of Qc-Canada
Hope i will hear from you here from this site.That why um here to meet for frienship and to find the love of my life...
Have a great day, Helene French Girl

Posted

well I'm glad I got your girls attention. my tits are quite holy tho. but that's not the point of this title.

Posted

I'm not entirely sure what point it is you wanted to make Alex. However, in the couple of months that I've been back and forth with this site I have noticed that its more about blogging for whatever individualized reason than actually conversing. Personally I only get on here periodically because I have to leave the comforts of home to get online at the moment. I haven't, as of yet, been able to strike up any type of conversation with an individual through adding them as a friend, commenting on a discussion string, or starting my own discussion. It is a bit disconcerting seeing as how I was under the impresson this site was designed to allow you to meet like minded people in an effort to make new friends.

Posted

i've come to find that a lot of people actually do different things during the day or use various other social networks so being on here all the time isnt really a priority.

Posted

I have no desire to make any social networking site a priority in anyone's life. However, it would be nice to see a response every now and then. Even if it takes a week to get a response to a question I've asked, its a response. I'll be the first to admit that after I made my profile on here and posted my first discussion it was almost a month before I logged back in. If it takes a month and a half to hold a conversation because of personal schedules or whatever, that's fine, but I'm having a hard time even finding a starting point on here.

Posted

im sorry yu had to qo thru that danielle. im always good for some conversation! =] me personally, i work from home and go to school online so the internet is a big part of my life. however, i know everyone can't be that fortunate. so if you are ever looking for some conversation, im here!

Posted

the real problem is asking the right questions. of course some people will answer right away and others will eventually. i feel really bad because i had not got on the computer all weekend. but i try to respond to conversations that i care about or have an opinion about. if neither apply than its hard to have a conversation.

Posted

LOL i was tricked i thought we were going to talk about Holy tits or something >.> LOL i understand what Alex is saying though i gets you
but omg i only see certain people talk always the same people i loves you guys but where other people at? some are just scared to talk on forums -shrugs-