Bailley_Williams

Friends - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I realize i have been spam commenting on site. It's mostly out of boredom.

What I would really like is someone to play games with and talk to.

So i'm looking for friends and an online game site that has some cool games... similar to board games not the other type like wow.

K thanks!

.>
>//

Lynette_Lowe
Posted

im a weirdo i play wow when im not at work or studying :P im always up for chatting just no one's ever on this site

Posted

not a weirdo. i'd play if i had a money or a job. but i dont so i cant T_T. Oh... well i check several times cuz i can't find anything else to do.

Lynette_Lowe
Posted

lol fair enough...Im the type of person that is just waitin to burn out...int he mean time do everything need to do and when i finally burn out i don't gotta do squat

Posted

yeah. but i dont really have a means to do anything other than walk and bike around in circles. so i check out websites, write stuff, watch movies, play games and see how long i can stay up before i crash like actually passin out.

But i get to entertain and occasionally make friends laugh so ish good.

Kim_Lew
Posted

I'm too cheap and short attention spanned to play online games like WOW.

I'm more into fanfiction... XP What movies have you watched lately? I saw The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo just last week! (Although I still maintain it's silly having it say that when the actual title is "Men Who Hate Women")
It was an awesome movie and adapted really well considering all that had to be cut! They manipulated bits without it affecting the movie too much to bring it together fairly nicely.

Lynette_Lowe
Posted

last one i watched was Sandra Bullock's- The Blind Side

Kim_Lew
Posted

Ah, how was it?

One interview I read said that it was pretty patronising (because he is black & disadvantaged & she is the "awesome" white woman who takes him in), although Sandra acted really well.

Posted

I love Sandra Bullock and the dude in this movie. People sometimes need to stop worrying about those things. But maybe i'm just too apathetic about such things.

Last movie i watched that wasn't animated was The Hot Tub Time machine.. it was pretty good. I really like Zooey Deschanel and John Cusack. Also watched And Then Came Lola which was messed up, funny, and confusing.

Kim_Lew
Posted

OMG, I can't wait till I am able to see And Then Came Lola! I've been craving Cathy De Buono ever since I watched Out At The Wedding and We Have To Stop Now! Not to mention 3way! She's hilarious as the therapist!

Posted

Yeah, cathy de buono's part isn't all that funny. But the movie is still good... and confusing. And of course I want the therapist.. but won't spoil any of it for ya so you can enjoy it.

And actually, i watched And Then Came Lola on...

Letmewatchthis.com type in lola on search bar and its one of the first ones to pop up.

Posted

oh man i love 3way lol sooo funny did they put up any new episodes yet?
and i never really got into wow =/ if i play and online game its usually checkers or chess or something like that

Kim_Lew
Posted

ooh cool, thanks for the tip.

no, I don't think they're updating anymore, as far as I know... pity, cause I LOVED Bridget McManus' delivery woman! XP

and haha yeah, I don't think I have the attention span for wow either anyways!

Posted

Psh who needs an attention span in todays world where theres so much to do and gawk(sp?) over.