Sex - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

My girlfriend feels weird about using toys but i tell her that she wont know until she tries it. She uses it on me but not the other way around. I want her to explore with me!! What do i do?? help or i cant be with her if she isnt kinky with me

Lynette_Lowe
Posted

some ppl like to give rather then recieve that might just be the fun part for ur girl. if you really want to use toys on her explain to her whyit is you want to use them and then give her a chance to either explain y she doesnt want to use them or time to come round to the idea...ppl are scared of the unfamiliar. its human nature

Posted

YOu know I had that same problem with my girl but after we talked about it I found out she was scared of the pain and so we took it slow and even tho she's still not fond of it she will do it for me but we don't use toys a lot anyways lol

Kim_Lew
Posted

Maybe you should start off with something small? Is there any sort of introductory toy to play with?

Posted

i have tha same kinda problem i wanna try toys but my girlfriend duzzn she always says that she won need it on me but i still wanna try n how do i get her to try new things with me?

Posted

you gonna have to work her up to using them. or you could secretly introduce them, like i did lol, and of course once she sees how amazing they are, shell be more open to using them.

Maya_Jiang
Posted

haha yeh my gf and i were on the same boat...we both didnt use toys... but i wanted to try new things with her. i had some small small toys that i tried. so one day i secretly introduced them. but before i used themon her i showed her whatthey were and what i liked about them. then she tried them on me, saw i liked them and it eased her worries. then i used them on her secretly and she enjoyed it. now we try more things, which areher idea haha

Posted

o0o0o great ideas