Renee_Pleasants

Georgia Peach Pit - Bi Bi Bi Women

Renee_Pleasants
Posted

Heya from Georgia. Looking to meet women in and around the Atlanta area. I live in Lilburn. 37 married with kids. Would like to make some new friends

SarahLynn_Bower
Posted

Aloha Renee
shucks, i live on an island in the middle of the pacific...
anyhwo, Hi!

Renee_Pleasants
Posted

ummm ok.....ALOHA SarahLynn

Posted

Hello ladies,

A Georgia Peach here. In the northern part of Georgia. Also looking to make
new friends in the area.

Renee_Pleasants
Posted

hey Christina. what part of N Ga

Posted

Hi Renee,

I'm around the Cumming,Gainesville, and northern parts of there. Where is lilburn close to? I'm 24yrs old, married myself, with no kids. It has been hard to find female friends in my area. how are you enjoying this weather?

Renee_Pleasants
Posted

hey there. im bout an hour from u. is there anything up your way to do? do u know where Buford Ga is? i have friends that play in a band that are playing at 37 Main in Buford next weekend

Posted

That's cool. There is a few things to do. Yeah, I know where Buford is. I use to drive there a lot plus go to the Mall of Georgia.

Renee_Pleasants
Posted

Well if you are free April 24th come out. We can meet and hang for a little while

Posted

Oh okay! cool. Where is your hubby? Are you looking for female friends and maybe more?

Renee_Pleasants
Posted

My "female" life is apart from him. He works weekends so I usually go out by myself or with friends. I do have a "gf" but I would like to expand my friendship circle.

Posted

That's cool. I understand. I usually go out by myself or with friends also. I do have a hubby but no girlfriend. I have only a few female friends, but always willing to make new friends. What kind of fun things do you like to do and places you like to go?

Renee_Pleasants
Posted

I usually hit Atlanta every weekend. That maybe too far for you unless you meet me at my house then we go down but if you drink.....I like most anything..from people watching to window shopping to fishing. Hanging out, having a few laughs ya know? I watch a lot of movies in my spare time. I mostly like horror but I do watch comedies and action flicks too. I have tattoos and piercings. Love heavy metal but I will listen to almost anything. What about you Christina? And where is your pic? For all I know you could be some hot chick with an attitude ahahaha

Posted

That's cool. I wish I could hit Atlanta every weekend to have a fun time. I don't have a cheap enough car to drive to Atlanta, lol. I hope to get my car fixed soon cause it's cheap on gas. It's a little ways down there but not to bad. It usually takes me about 45 minutes or an hour to get to Atlanta. I haven't been in a while, and I know I will get lost. I'll have to get my map out. lol I like mostly anything too. I like to fish,camp,swim,hang out, hit the clubs, dance,listen to music,shop,horseback riding,etc. I like to try new things. I like horror and action movies, but I'm not really a fan of comedies. I have no tattoos, and have only my ears pierced, did have tongue but took it out. I like all types of music except jazz. I don't have any pics on here cause they all got deleted. I don't have a camera. I know it sucks b/c I'm tired of seeing that blank woman. lol

Posted

I mean I know where Atlanta is and how to get there. It's just the when u get off exits and drive all around Atlanta is when I get confused. Where in Atlanta do you normally go to?? I like to go on Jimmy Carter, and C Bridge sometimes to clubs.
That's where I normally go to.. I said C b/c I cannot remember how to spell that word. lol