Selena_Sophia_Watkins

FREE FREE FREE Products And/Or Money!! - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I'm looking for women to join my team of Toy Divaz and/or do a book/catalog party for me. joining my team means that you, too, would have your very own business with Passion Parties. you can customize the business to your daily needs. you can have just as much fun hosting a party as you would being the consultant for the party. now with the book/catalog party, it is the same as an in-home party, only your guest use the catalogs i provide to you. you would be eligible for all the same rewards that i offer for hostesses. this month, those items are, 31 sexual favors, Bottle Rockets, Bustier Bag, Edible Body Paints, Massage Candles Threesome, Mini Passion Wand, Naughty Shake Up Game, Passion Lip & Body Gloss - Strawberry, RomantaTherapy Travel Set, Sizzling Body Candy, Sweeten'd Blow Strawberry, Tingling Sugar Dust, Very Berry Sponge. So the more you sell, the more of these items are you able to receive. You also, get discounts on one or more items. It all depends on how much you sell. So if any lady is willing to do either or, please send me an email so we can get started right away! www.passionateoneonline.com toydiva@luckymail.com