Devil May Cry? - Love and Romance

Posted

-rubs it out my eye and licks it- taste fine to me XD lmfao ur ass is gonna swallow it!! -holds sammie mouth open, squirts in her mouth, looks at sammie as she looks plz at the taste- lmfao XD for someone who doesnt swallow u sure swallow a lot of it XD

and lea i am cuddly!! train me XD but u cant tame me =P -humps lea legs- x3

Posted

I need the nurse joy! nurse joy! nurse joy! come and take care of this beast! *watches as nurse joy comes in and takes crystal away, stand wiping self off, runs to officer jenny and cries* oh the bad pokemon attacked me oh please let me be with you, i mean, explain what happened and go thro the proper protocols and that... you can investigate me thoroughly, oh i mean the case of course i'll help wherever i can.

wow i went on a wiieeee! *goes chasing after a butterfly*

Posted

LMFAO xD that pokemon thing with nurse joy and officer jenny omg lol who had all of them? freaking world filled with all of them lol they use to creep me out still do! LOL

-runs away from nurse joy, tackles Lea- u still gots to train me!

and i dont need a muzzle sammie!! xP

Posted

i agree they were weird, but i like weird and if i figure you can go to every town and do the same person and it'd all be ok, as long as you just stick with the nurse' or officer' cause than you can just be like i thought you just happened to be in the same town so i took the chance to be with you. hehe.
idk how to muzzle a human....

Posted

can i be shot with some rum? like with a water gun and in my mouth, i'd like some of that please.
and of course i'm crazy! idk how i could sane that's just insane!

Posted

*stumbles about a bit* hey! hey! omg! if we-if we get pulled over just say i was driving! cause like i can do that line step thing! ready! *walks two steps on a line and than falls* ahaha ok ok that was just practice i-i can get it!
(i actully said that once apparently, but we weren't driving we were walking...)

• 2 weeks later...