Devil May Cry? - Love and Romance

Posted

Okay my dear friend Nique aka "Dat Mutha F*cker was browsing on Youtube when she saw this link. She quickly sent it to my email and said it reminded her of "Bandit" Now for those who don't knw who Bandit is by now let's just say she's my evil persona compare to my sweet persona "Romeo". Anyway what makes it so freakin crazy that it was done by my homegirl Zay a few years back and she based the story around one of my favorite video games "Devil May Cry". When I first saw the clip i had to admit it had "Bandit" written all over, from beginning to end. From sexing the girl (played by Zay herself cuz she's a freak *kiss* luv ya chica) to stealing her panies and even sayin Va-jay-jay. It had the tru essence of Bandit (played by Dante from the game Devil May Cry). So anyway if you get a chance check out Youtube.com and type in: LOL Dante[*Ecchi*]

Would like to know if Nique was dead on cuz I think its hilarious!
That Mutha F*cker!

Posted

Dammit well ya working now lol!
That's my one of my top four games that I play alot with my peoples
Devil May Cry 1-4
God of War 1&2
Tekken 1-6
Street Fighter 1-4
yeah I like to kick alot of asses with my peoples, make them rage quit lol!

Posted

Eh once i stop after SC2 i lost interest no disrespect to the rest of SC's. I'm really a die hard player make u rage quit with some STF and Tek on the real lol! I love kickin dudes asses!

Posted

*stands shocked as she stares at everyone and down her pants* how about i beat you taki's blades, tira's ring blade, maki's numb chucks and the arm blades from that chick that's a kid...(my best chars are the fast annoying ones, but taki *drools* i mainly play to strip them of clothes hehe so fun)
*slaps miranda's and crystal's hands* onee-sama! you only have to bath with me to see geez!