Sammie_Parson

Devil May Cry? - Love and Romance

Posted

Okay my dear friend Nique aka "Dat Mutha F*cker was browsing on Youtube when she saw this link. She quickly sent it to my email and said it reminded her of "Bandit" Now for those who don't knw who Bandit is by now let's just say she's my evil persona compare to my sweet persona "Romeo". Anyway what makes it so freakin crazy that it was done by my homegirl Zay a few years back and she based the story around one of my favorite video games "Devil May Cry". When I first saw the clip i had to admit it had "Bandit" written all over, from beginning to end. From sexing the girl (played by Zay herself cuz she's a freak *kiss* luv ya chica) to stealing her panies and even sayin Va-jay-jay. It had the tru essence of Bandit (played by Dante from the game Devil May Cry). So anyway if you get a chance check out Youtube.com and type in: LOL Dante[*Ecchi*]

Would like to know if Nique was dead on cuz I think its hilarious!
That Mutha F*cker!

Posted

lol that's such a fun game! i've played it a few times from friends but never bought it cause i poor

Posted

Dammit well ya working now lol!
That's my one of my top four games that I play alot with my peoples
Devil May Cry 1-4
God of War 1&2
Tekken 1-6
Street Fighter 1-4
yeah I like to kick alot of asses with my peoples, make them rage quit lol!

Posted

i want street fighter so badly! you ever play soul calibour?

Posted

Yep 1 and 2 but it was too easy for me so I gave it to my little cousin. I like a challenge u knw me!

Posted

i like 4 it's a lot more challenging

Posted

Eh once i stop after SC2 i lost interest no disrespect to the rest of SC's. I'm really a die hard player make u rage quit with some STF and Tek on the real lol! I love kickin dudes asses!

Posted

i got into sc4 first so that's why i play it the other i only tried got bored and went back and stayed on 4.
i want taki!!!!!!

Posted

eh i suck at fighting games XD i suck at racing games LOL i suck at a lot of games XD but i do like SC

Posted

Sorry in advance Crystal!

but SC sucks my 7y/o nephew can beat it!

and damn Miranda how long was u out, that game is kinda long chica?

Posted

depends on how far into the game you are and if you have certain codes or already know the game, i find it's rather easy to beat as well

Posted

LOL i know SC is easy to beat XD but still like it because of the characters thats all

ooo Lea u should let me play with ur controller =3 i'll press ur button and play with ur joystick xD

Posted

LOL XD -opens lea's pants, plays with her clit till it gets erected- there see it now Miranda joystick XD

Posted

*stands shocked as she stares at everyone and down her pants* how about i beat you taki's blades, tira's ring blade, maki's numb chucks and the arm blades from that chick that's a kid...(my best chars are the fast annoying ones, but taki *drools* i mainly play to strip them of clothes hehe so fun)
*slaps miranda's and crystal's hands* onee-sama! you only have to bath with me to see geez!

Posted

LOL XD aww dont be so mean -licks my hand- i was only trying to show her ur joystick =P

Posted

no one needs to see it!

Posted

LOL XD everyone needs to see it! lol hehe X-box hehehe XD that made me giggle XD

Posted

my x-box is pa- oh hahaha very funny! *stomps off*