Maya_Jiang

whats the most exciting thing youve tried? - Lesbian Ladies

Maya_Jiang
Posted

i am going back to beijing to start living with my gf, its been a few months since ive seen her, so i wanna try something new. can u guys give me any tips? cos i wanna make her feel like shes missed out on her world being rocked haha.
last time i was with her she surprised me by telling me go to the bar without panties and she did me at the bar. now that was an adrenaline rush.... any tips in or out of the bed hahaha.... i wanna become amazing

Posted

wow lol i bet that was hot xD umm i guess for out the bed you can get a wireless bullet egg or "Special panties" and by special panties i mean it still has a vib in it lol and just go out somewhere anywhere maybe club movies etc just some place with a lot of people make her wear them and do as your heart desires =3

Posted

damn. that's a tough one there have been so many. lol. i was sitting at a bar wearing a tight ass short (no panties) and i was chatting up this hot girl sitting next to me. we started talking about sex, she leaned closer to me, put her hand on my arm. i put her hand between my legs. i was soaking wet. it turned out to be a great night and we still see each other