Rachel_Ferrera

New - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Hi, I'm a bit new, don't really know what is I want to talk about but I'm open to discussing pretty much anything. so Whats up?

Posted

Hey how's it going? I'm new to this site too

Posted

Hi its all going great I suppose lol. Today has been dedicated to paper writing pretty much, hows yours going?

and It's great to meet people new people on here

Posted

I'm glad to hear things are going great haha. Mine's going alright lol work 9-5 now im sitting in my room writing a take home exam xD

I'm really enjoying meeting people on here too

Kim_Lew
Posted

Hi, I'm pretty new too.

I'm so glad not to have exams this semester, they're all assignments!

People are nice here. If you talk with people on fandom forums or like forums for webcomics, they can get a little aggressive...

Posted

Your so lucky not to have exams! haha it's such a stressful time! I cant wait till there over, then I'll have four months of summer! Woohoo xD

Kim_Lew
Posted

Good luck! And then, have fun!

Posted

Thanks and I'll be having tons of fun as soon as they're done! haha

Posted

Hey all. Like a lot of you I'm new and would love to connect., especially with anyone in the washington dc area. Up for chat and ...Come find me

Posted

I've just joined and just wanted to to say hey to some people.

This will be my first summer when I haven't had to madly be finishing some kind of dissertation or exam prep, so good luck to those that are!!

Posted

You're so lucky! I can't wait for exams to be done. 1 and 1/2 done, 3 and 1/2 to go xD

Posted

I am currently tackling a symposium debate paper, that coutns as my final, an extra credit psych paper, and another paper on foreign policy. All while working night shifts. My ass is so tired I can not wait for summer to start lol.

Posted

Oh man thats intense lol I just finished two exam and i have another three. Psychology, Stats and Writing. I'm so excited for summer!

Posted

I know what you mean, my summer is going to be filled with surfing, working, and friends.

Posted

You surf? thats awesome I'm just going to be working and spending time with my friends. Probably will go out clubin' a bit too xD

Posted

yea, I picked it up when I lived in Miami, besides painting its one of my favorite outlets haha. Oh dang I get to clubbin tomorrow night, right after I study for a math test. which is not so awesome.

Posted

I love painting, but im not that good at it haha. I can;t wait to go out after exams, im going with my friends to celebrate finishing our first year of uni xD Good luck on your math test!

Posted

I know what you guys mean. I'm finishing up my Masters in Psych and got to got to get this damn thesis done. All the while working almost full time. I think I'm losing what little of my mind is left. The good news: it's almost over. Then off to the beach. Yay!

Posted

Life is gonna be good once it's summer xD

Posted

i hate cold weather. i thrive on the warmth. if anyone's in the mid atlantic. i always go to the outer banks in NC. my family has this awesome house right on the beach. totally uncrowded. some days you can walk and walk and see maybe a couple of people max. anyone ever been there?

Posted

I've only been to the US a couple times, but never to the beach

Kim_Lew
Posted

I've only been to Hawaii, boy is Waikiki Beach dangerous (rocky)! XP I'm so used to deep waters and soft sand in Oz!

Wow, Kristin, that sounds ideal! *pst* Where's NC? North Carolina? (take pity on the poor Australian!)