Marlete_Powers

shyness - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Hey everyone! I'm fairly new on here. I'm pretty shy so I don't really know anyone on here The girl that I'm with is my first real girlfriend I've always liked girls but never really admitted it. I'm really lookin for some cool peoples to talk to about..well...anything lol. I just wanna get to know some peoples. I'm really cool I promise!

Shanique_Johnson
Posted

LOl...suuuup??? nice to meet u

Kim_Lew
Posted

Hi! What are your interests? Don't you just find talking with people on the net is SO MUCH EASIER than face to face? I do.

Posted

Hi

Posted

HELLO!!! lol....umm some of my interests are music, ie singing, playing it, writing it, I also have gotten into video games as of late lol....and it is a whole lot easier talking on the net rather than face to face lol

Posted

what system do you play video games on?

Posted

umm mostly xbox 360...we just got a ps2 tho to play kingdom hearts 2 on tho...i love that game! we just got the ff for xbox too

Posted

13? it has a female leading character right? ff games rock btw lol

Posted

yeah....her name's Lightning....my gf is in love with ff I just started getting into it...before her all i really played was kingdom hearts and guitar hero lol....now I've finished Eternal Sonata and Infinite Undiscovery both of which are really good games...Eternal Sonata is about Fredrick Chopin it's really cool

Posted

I've played kingdom hearts both I and II and i liked them both....i couldn't tell you which one i prefer. Lightning is a cool name for the female lead.....it really looks like a good game, but it seems to be only available for Xbox 360 and PS3 which are system i do not own ....my favorite FF game is VII with Cloud. Its just freakin awesome XD and the female characters are pretty cute too. and i usually have cloud with a harem of girls lol

Posted

lol...yeah i just started playin VII i really like it...ff XIII is really pretty! like super pretty...the graphics are amazing i just dont like how linear it is....if you cant get past a point then ur stuck! ergh! we were stuck on one part for like 2 weeks till a friend came over and he had to try it like 10 times before he could beat it lol

Posted

lol that sucks......if i get stuck that bad, i tend to try and find some online help or a strategy guide

How far are you in FF VII?

Posted

hi =) im kinda shy to alil hahaha... wats goin on? ill talk to u

Posted

hi Emily! how're you?....

@Amanda: We're about 20 hrs into it....we just let it sit for a while...then went back to it...that always seems to work for me lol....just take a break if i'm stuck lol

Jemadeekara_Lewandowski-porter
Posted

G'day!!!!!!!!

Jemadeekara_Lewandowski-porter
Posted

i'm not very cool, don't know a thing about computer games and my profile pic is sideways! but if you can put up with that ........i'm pleased to meet you

Posted

lol...i didn't know much bout video games either till my gf lol....and as for ur profile pic.....it's unique lol....not everyone can pull off the sideways pic

Kim_Lew
Posted

I still think FFVII and FFVIII are the best. FFX-2 wasn't too bad, but it was WAAAAAY too wasy to finish compared to the other games, but I guess it's different because you can get different endings.

If you get majorly stuck in FFVII, I can help!

Posted

I know!!! FF VII is totally the best game i have ever played. Have you ever try beating the weapons, Kim?

Shanique_Johnson
Posted

i loved the finaal fantasy 7 movie...sorry i havent played any of the games

Posted

advent children is a very great movie XD my favorite part being the end with the new version of the omni slash XD freaking awesome