Quinn_Calendine

what is your favorite smell? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

could it be women's perfume, old spice spray/deoderant, axe, what smell turns you on most?

Jennifer_Knox
Posted

Vanilla and Adidas

Diana_Palomares
Posted

a womans natural body scent

Shanique_Johnson
Posted

Carribean scent

Posted

Vanilla anything is my favorite smell

Kim_Lew
Posted

haha I have to agree with vanilla, although it originates from my ex's perfume... so maybe it shouldn't be my fave smell anymore... ?

I HATE floral perfumes!

Posted

i think we can all agree that too much perfume is always bad.....a little goes along way LOL

Maya_Jiang
Posted

i love the smell of womens perfume, like when im walking on the street and i just get turned into her direction... i dont know why but i always get attracted this way to straight girls sigh~~~
the only problem with that is that after that everyone is assosiated with a certain perfume... like when i smell channel i always remember my korean ex....

Kim_Lew
Posted

Yes, too much and it forces you to choke.

OMG, there was this girl in my class back in high school Economics, and she had this really unique perfume. It was seriously great to smell. I guess I have a fairly good sense of smell, but I could smell it from a couple of metres away. I'd be like, "Oh! Livia's here!" and she wouldn't appear for at least a couple of seconds! XP I wish I knew what perfume it was....

That's the problem though, isn't it? Smell association... *sigh*